Build Project - SS Cherokee

Badweld

When you get a chance, Id like to see a pic of the frame rails in place. I may be doing something similar on mine.

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
I called Advanced Adapters last night and got the parts list for the ATLAS to get it mated to the 32 spline output on the TH400, i'll be ordering next week.

Badweld

Did the cherokees even have a defined frame rail? Or did it disappear into the unibody.
I think it will be a lot stronger in the end once you tie it all together. Might as well cut the firewall out too :)

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
it was defined but from front to back, the floor was the top portion. fire wall will get a lot smaller before this is done... who knows, it may go too.

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
starting to focus some time and energy to this again. I've started collecting parts, the engine is starting final assembly but I've got access to a SBC core for the mock-up.
Monster in a box for the TH400 - I should be getting it rebuilt very soon. Advances adapter parts for the ATLAS and some engine parts, intake and ignition.

DSCF5018.JPGDSCF5019.JPGDSCF5020.JPG

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
So in the process I discovered that Advanced Adapters sent me the wrong input shaft - I talked with them today and they are sending the correct one out ASAP.