Project: TJ cage build

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
thats some cool looking fab work. cant wait to see it on and finished painted

we didn't get "finished" pics as we completed it just prior to punchin out for Rausch creek, you should be able to see it in the Rausch videos though. I'll get JP to take some pics and post up.

stinky rat

finish pic are on the way , sorry been so fking besy at work , been away in trenton ,quebec etc.

im finishing installing a flex a lite rad and fan combo and start to instal my PSC hydro assist but i dont have a lot of time to work on this.

here a list of the stuff we put on the jeep this year.

custom roll cage by marek
36 swamper SX on TMR beadlock
TMR rocker guard, stinger and rad roll bar
sniper fab rear comp corner
spidertrax wheel spacer
corbeau seats and harness
5,13 gear
chromoly rear axl shaft
and

stinky rat

its the flex a lite fan and radiator combo.
the fan is already attach to the radiator ans its pretty easy to install. its an electric fan ans a alluminum rad. i buy it in quebec city becase a was able to have it for a good price but i think its around 1000 $ .

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
how is the TJ coming JP? are you ready to wheel cloyne this weekend :) !? oh and I heard you blew the turbo on the super duty! :(

V

valley dad

Harisson @ valley auto might be able to help with the turbo issue. He is good to deal with. He and Charles come by pemco now and again. They have an abundance of parts and rear ends aand stuff.
Check em out .

V

valley dad

yeah it's on 41 up by the truck stop just past the Mack garage and the home hardware.

V

valley dad

shiaaat he was just here and never thought to tell him you would swing by there. oh well tell him I sent you and that I said he was a nice guy and he would take care of you.Tell him we are in the same jeep club , he likes my jeep.

stinky rat

the turbo is finnaly fine.

it was a false alarm. dont know what hapen but after i shut down the truck for 30 minutes, everything was back normaly . im working on the jeep today. and hopefuly monday simon will come here and help me. what kind on fluid you put in your PSC and if u have 10 minutes to stop by , ide like u to help me and simon just for the overall plan with the PSC.

what kind of coolant should i put in my new rad´.

thanks,

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
JP, ill be back from Cloyne later today so if its not too late ill pop in. Good news on the turbo, that could have been pricey!