Quinn trail Back to Front, Sun. - Oct.5

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
I've got a free seat in the Sami. Will be going to antrim for breakfast at 0900hrs if anbody want to meets for breakfast. You'll easily see the Great Pumpkin on the trailer behind the Yukon.

Cheers Jamie. :beer:

P.S. my passenger seatbelt works:lmao:

Last edited:
M

mxrenegade

I've got a free seat in the Sami. Will be going to antrim for breakfast at 0900hrs if anbody want to meets for breakfast. You'll easily see the Great Pumpkin on the trailer behind the Yukon.

Cheers Jamie. :beer:

P.S. my passenger seatbelt works:lmao:

Cool, Dwayne wasn't sure if he would have a front seat for me. If your cool with it, I'd like to ride with you.

Sean

C

Cummins Land-Rover

I might have a free seat too, bring your earplugs...

I will need to bum some compressed air off someone to air up... :baby: No OBA on the POS yet... :flipoff:

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
No problem Sean, that works out as my wife is not going but my Dad may now want to go and Steve might also come along with me depending on whether we get his truck fixed or not.

Dwayne
:beer:

bradleyfitz

Club Member
EOTB is also meeting at Zellers for 9am (Gorge), so if you are new and coming out, make sure you leave with the right group!

I will be trailering the Jeep /w a red Dodge ram.

Brad.

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
Looks like my co-pilot is not coming so I might have a free seat aswell. See you guys tomorow.

M

mxrenegade

Yeppers! What an amazing trail! Thanks for letting me tag along guys. That far exceeded my expectations. I am looking forward to the next one. Everyone made it out in one or two pieces, :lmao: One tire met it's match (Dwayne), Mitko was having an issue with his waterpump at the end, and there was some overheating, but all in all a great day in my opinion!

Thanks again,
Sean :beer:

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Great run, thanks to everyone who came out and Mitko for leading.

Pics: http://www.ovo.ca/gallery2/v/TrailRides/quinn_oct_2008/

There's a ford in there somewhere ... well done sir, well done.

Last edited:

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Yeah it was a good day and I finally got to see the lunch spot and the rest of Quinn and it only cost me a $200 tire and an O2 sensor but it's all in good fun, time to buy another parts truck lol. Thanks Mitko for leading.

Dwayne
:beer:

D

Dirk

Great pics. :)

had a great day out on the trail, and what a nice sunny fall day.

A little more power and/or bigger rubber......:clue:

so close....

Last edited:

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Those are some really nice pics Brad, you got a lot of good action shots of everybody. And I least I get some cool picture's for my lack of restraint

:smokin:

Last edited:

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Great pics as always brad! Had fun as the passenger. I'm still not sold on the whole sammi thing though.
:flipoff:

B

bubba

as always , great day , lots o fun, Brad and Mitko did some great spotting ,helping me negotiate some of the obstacles, and I finally have some great pics of my rig, thanks Brad.

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
Great pics as always brad! Had fun as the passenger. I'm still not sold on the whole sammi thing though.

That's only because you are a sissy biatch:lmao:.

Must be beacuse only the lifted Sami's are tippy:p.

Thanks Mitko for leading :beer:.

Thanks Scott/Zooklounge for building me a kick ass Rig that runs circles around my Rubi. The Great Pumkin walks over damn near any obstacle.:beer::beer::beer:

Cheers Jamie :beer:

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
That's only because you are a sissy biatch:lmao:.

Must be beacuse only the lifted Sami's are tippy:p.

Thanks Mitko for leading :beer:.

Thanks Scott/Zooklounge for building me a kick ass Rig that runs circles around my Rubi. The Great Pumkin walks over damn near any obstacle.:beer::beer::beer:

Cheers Jamie :beer:

LOL!!!!! Jamies rig is sick though. It's point and shoot and hope you don't roll

My pics are up on facebook. Could someone put them in the gallery for me?

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=35328&l=65db2&id=514929094