I can say only two things:
1. Brad's pictures as good as ever, you get a good idea what happened
2. Wow

bradleyfitz

Club Member
I can say only two things:
1. Brad's pictures as good as ever, you get a good idea what happened
2. Wow

Thanks. Steve and Mike took all the shots of my rig ... good pics boys. A lot of good trails making for good photo ops!

bradleyfitz

Club Member
So did your knees get wet going into the Frog pond?

Water was up to my ankles :beer:

I went into it very slow (the warning for frog hole is in the MIDDLE of the hole) and the engine ended up dying from no back pressure when I was trying to back out when I couldn't go forward anymore. The "five foot deep mud hole" we had done just before was only a foot and a half or so deep (we stick tested it first), so I didn't even test this one ... live and learn kids, live and learn.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Looks like you had great weather down there. Where are the nightime party pics, or is that still a secret??

Mike, your dad should build campers for a living, your van looks great.

G

Grumpy

Looks like you had great weather down there. Where are the nightime party pics, or is that still a secret??

Mike, your dad should build campers for a living, your van looks great.

In the 4 times I've been down that way wheeling I've never had the weather so good....nights were quite cold though.....the party pics...well the camera never made it to the party....plus you just gotta be there....and Mike's camper was a HUGE hit...kitchen, seats and heat = most valuable rig around!! I'll be planning a spring trip so get ready to jump on the band wagon....oh yeah and I got a phone message from our Maryland buddy Douglas and he mentioned the U-Tube vids are up, including one of me on 19 and him in Mike's buggy tackling the same trail shortly after me.....will send the link as soon as I can....or check out "Crawlin Ass".....