Build The BuBBaDuB Build

O.D.

Club Member
Mike,

Your dad interested in making a storage box like that for a tj? LMK.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Mike,

Your dad interested in making a storage box like that for a tj? LMK.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I can certainly ask him. Find/make some plans, he can make anything...3/4 of my house he's furnished. [emoji12]

Mine is made out of MDF I think...not sure how it would hold up to the elements in a TJ.

O.D.

Club Member
Cool. I'll see what i can draw up. I should be OK with MDF. Easiest to work with, least costly and I have a tonneau over the back.

DannyL

After getting home from Spring Fever 2015. I was happy with how it performed.

Love the sticker on the side window! lol

I'll eventually get a WJ love them!

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Liking the new rockers...just need to paint them again when it's warmer out.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Lokka locker installed and ready for Spring Fever. Thanks [MENTION=62]Mlorint[/MENTION] for taking the time and installing it for me.

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Purchased a hitch mounted tire carrier from Detours Offroad Hardware (http://detoursusa.com/knucklebone.php) and got it mounted up. I wanted to get the spare out of the back cargo area to make room for the cooler and fridge. Still need to figure out a location for the tag.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
How long have you had the hitch spare tire mount? Any wobble or movement out of it so far?

BuBBaBO

Club Member
I just picked it up on the weekend and installed it. It has a wedge-lock anti rattle insert, however it still moves around a bit. I can live with it. I don't hear it banging around due to the horrible clicking of the auto locker that was installed on the weekend. LoL

Function > Form

Club Member
I just picked it up on the weekend and installed it. It has a wedge-lock anti rattle insert, however it still moves around a bit. I can live with it. I don't hear it banging around due to the horrible clicking of the auto locker that was installed on the weekend. LoL

'horrible clicking of the auto locker' yeah I'd hate to have that problem lol - I'm sure you'll forget all about it after you crawl up something previously uncrawlable.

cool tire mount - beats my stack of washers approach on the tailgate mount.

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Got caught up in Olympus Offroad's Facebook auctions and ended up with a bunch of cube LED lights & headlights. Found the cowl brackets at DB Metalworkz in Arizona, and the behind the grill mounts from 4x4 Fabworks.

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Ordered an ARB Touring 79" Vehicle Awning and Room (haven't installed yet) from No Limits Autoparts. Can't wait to try it out in the expedition

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Finally got around to test fitting the ARB awning room. There should be just enough room for sleeping on the OVO Expedition in two weeks.