The KBGP

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
I'm not sure if it's just me or not but the link isn't working.

What's the details on the rig?

Matt

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Yup, no worky for me either.

EDIT - None of the threads over there work for me. Getting:

Linux box868.bluehost.com 2.6.32-20130307.60.9.bh6.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Mar 7 15:58:33 EST 2013 x86_64

K

KBjeep

Its was 03 TJ 4.0L 3.07 open diff daily driver on 31's. With carpets
Its now an 03 TJ 4.0L 4.56 locked/locked weekend wheeler on 33's and some custom stuff(rear bumper/carrier, square fenders, bedliner, and some mistakes along the way)
Mostly build with used parts junkyard metal.Screenshot_2013-08-26-14-31-10.jpg

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Cool looking tj. Can't wait to see it on the trails. We also have a club meeting Thursday at the check and bull and like Dwayne said we will all be running top truck at north Augusta this weekend also

K

KBjeep

I had planned to attend the tough truck comp. I taco'ed my tie rod at crag the on Sunday. I now have to do all the steering upgrades I was putting off til winter. Ill put a couple hour in a night and maybe make for Sunday

Last edited:

O.D.

Club Member
You taco'd it twice :)

I had planned to attend the tough truck comp. I taco'ed my tie rod at crag the on Sunday. I now have to do all the steering upgrades I was putting off til winter. Ill put a couple hour in a night and maybe make for Sunday

louie

I have a spare sitting somewhere in the pile. Want it?

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Well of these spare tie rod's we speak of does anybody have a better quality after market one they are selling?

K

KBjeep

Im in Osgoode so either would be great! I think I can make it for Sunday on a drive way alignment.
Thanks guys Ill be in touch

K

KBjeep

This is not going as well as I planned. The 92 xj steering box fought me every step of the way. Besides it being heavy and dropping it on my hand (x2) the lines were to tall out of the top. Rad support trimed. The steering shaft was to long. Shaft cut down to size (pita) and one bolt hole didn't line up. Drilled new hole. Box is installed. P.s. ball joints in d.s. ball joints removed waiting for more time to work. I picked up a much straighter tre from brad(ty) when I was in the area. Waiting for more time to work. Long story short I can't make it to wac this year, I'm Waiting for more time to work!

K

KBjeep

Well last run my new (to me) tie returned with a slight bow. Realizing it only a matter of time before it taco's again. I am looking at this
http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merc...=IROR&Product_Code=IR-SHDTR&Category_Code=PFT
I also ordered a double fiip drill and sleeve style. I've read mixed reviews on these(most positive) any thoughts on these. Or did I waste $18. +overly expensive shipping.

I have also acquired: oil pan, skid gas tank skid, 1 inch motor mount lift, used rear control arms with decent bushings

Need to build: sliders and some rust repair.

Want to: highline fenders and build rears to match, and have some sort of on board air systems.

Lucky winter is long and boring.