Three Mountains trail on the 10th of July?

R

ROUGHcrawl

So if anyone is interested, I will be having breakfast at Antrim truck stop before the run, all are welcome.

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

Djtc

I would like to join the run if that's possible. I'll most likely be in the calabogie area camping the day before.I could meet you guys at the trail head just give me a time.

R

ROUGHcrawl

I would like to join the run if that's possible. I'll most likely be in the calabogie area camping the day before.I could meet you guys at the trail head just give me a time.
That would be most righteous!

R

ROUGHcrawl

I'm hoping the interest grows, but I'll be running this either way

R

ROUGHcrawl

Hey DJ I was thinking it would be easiest for you to meet us here- Dropped pin

https://goo.gl/maps/MNonoSb8F4M2

Trail is just up the road. Plus I like buying snacks there. I'm hoping to be there between 9:30-10 but can adjust if there is a time that works better for you. Seems we may be the only ones running lol

zuk

Club Member
Dawn and I are interested in going. You will be at the truck stop between 9:30 and 10:00 ?? We can be there at that time.

R

ROUGHcrawl

Dawn and I are interested in going. You will be at the truck stop between 9:30 and 10:00 ?? We can be there at that time.
I'd like to be in Griffith to meet DJ by 10 latest. So breakfast would start at 8 latest.

R

ROUGHcrawl

So I only have 1 picture from my run on 3 mountains in May. This was taken coming down the back side.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Well then you can meet us at either spot lol

[MENTION=1838]djtc[/MENTION], if you are camping in Calabogie you'll be back tracking quite a ways to meet them at Antrim. Much easier to meet them in Griffith.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
So I only have 1 picture from my run on 3 mountains in May. This was taken coming down the back side.

Well, as I expected, that certainly doesn't look RAM 1500 friendly. LoL

R

ROUGHcrawl

Well, as I expected, that certainly doesn't look RAM 1500 friendly. LoL
Haha that part would be the least of your worries in a half ton. Kay will likely get 200+ photos Sunday

Djtc

[MENTION=1838]djtc[/MENTION], if you are camping in Calabogie you'll be back tracking quite a ways to meet them at Antrim. Much easier to meet them in Griffith.

Ya camping is not 100% yet. If I don't camp I'll come for breakfast if I do I'll meet in Griffith

R

ROUGHcrawl

This run will be rain or shine and with the forecast rain on Saturday, the trail will be a blast on Sunday.

We tentatively have 5 or 6 trucks myself included.

Me
djtc
Zuk
AND 3 not yet forum members

My number is 613-913-6053 so you can get a hold of me if you need.

Last edited:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
I'll want a complete trail report upon your return! Specifically what you think a proper real world rating of the trail is.

R

ROUGHcrawl

I'll want a complete trail report upon your return! Specifically what you think a proper real world rating of the trail is.
Well I'll have tracks and lots of pics of all the rigs. Should be able to get a great idea of the real world rating

Last edited:

g1teg

Really working to meet you all for the run, I'll skip breakfast for sure. But would meet at the second spot. Will let you know Ryan!

- Jeff

Djtc

This run will be rain or shine and with the forecast rain on Saturday, the trail will be a blast on Sunday.

We tentatively have 5 or 6 trucks myself included.

Me
djtc
Zuk
AND 3 not yet forum members

My number is 613-913-6053 so you can get a hold of me if you need.

I heard we might get a lot of rain Saturday! I won't be camping so I'll most likely meet you at the truck stop.