Three Mountains trail on the 10th of July?

R

ROUGHcrawl

I heard we might get a lot of rain Saturday! I won't be camping so I'll most likely meet you at the truck stop.
Sounds good! A big breakfast is a must!

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

bzzr2

hey guys, if i can make it up from sudbury for this i'd like to join this run. did part of this area with the eotb crew a long time ago. just had a couple wisdom teeth pulled yesterday so will depend how i feel by saturday. after the run i will head up the hydro line to big brew for sunday night if anybody is up to camping out sunday. if a total weather blowout i will look for a cheap place to crash close by the trailhead sat night.

R

ROUGHcrawl

hey guys, if i can make it up from sudbury for this i'd like to join this run. did part of this area with the eotb crew a long time ago. just had a couple wisdom teeth pulled yesterday so will depend how i feel by saturday. after the run i will head up the hydro line to big brew for sunday night if anybody is up to camping out sunday. if a total weather blowout i will look for a cheap place to crash close by the trailhead sat night.
Hope you can make it for Sunday! The more the merrier.

bzzr2

My face is still fat and sore so wheelin tmrw wont be great for me. Hope to get up there to wheel and camp sometime before sept comes around. Have fun!!

R

ROUGHcrawl

So I stand by my original post, stock friendly with a few scrapes and pin stripes. That is for both the 3 mountains trail and the alternate exit we ran and tracked. Total of 6 rigs myself included and we lost one on the road in due to a distributor failure. No other issues.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
So I stand by my original post, stock friendly with a few scrapes and pin stripes. That is for both the 3 mountains trail and the alternate exit we ran and tracked. Total of 6 rigs myself included and we lost one on the road in due to a distributor failure. No other issues.

So you're the distributor gremlin? Note to self: don't wheel with Chris or Ryan now.

Pics on FB?

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member

Thanks for leading yet another run! :beer:

R

ROUGHcrawl

So you're the distributor gremlin? Note to self: don't wheel with Chris or Ryan now.

Pics on FB?
Pics on Facebook. I swear I had nothing to with it

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Pics on Facebook. I swear I had nothing to with it

New motor is distributor-less, so you're safe. That Chris guy though...

Looks like it was a good time, and a good area for the club to explore/develop.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
New motor is distributor-less, so you're safe. That Chris guy though...

Looks like it was a good time, and a good area for the club to explore/develop.

Hey the only commonalities in you and your rig is you and I never touched it
:flipoff: