Trail Run-Gorge Trail Dec. 9th

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Suitable for stock vehicles, although the snow may make this a little more tricky.
Leaving Bells Corners Zellers @ 9am.

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
Count me in.

I'm in with my poor Rubi that keeps getting stuck:)
Hopefully won't get stuck this time around.

Jamie:beer::p:beer:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Just received an email from a guy by the name of Bobby that plans on going with you guys too. He's running an XJ on 33's with LSD in the rear, aussie locker up front, sounds like a pretty stout rig.

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
he doesent even need this stuff for Gorge. we will meet at zellers parking lot, BC and leaving 9am sharp. will stop for e few minits at antrim and then will continue to gorge. Stock trail so everybody are welcome.

Billygoat

I might be able to get away from stuff in time to meet up at Antrim. Where abouts is the Gorge Trail?

Billygoat

The Gorge trail is on the other side of the river near Burnstown. Sounds like we will have a good crew of trucks. I'm still hoping for warmer weather!!!

:smokin:

Hmmm... if it's damn near in my back yard, it would be rude of me not to go! :beer:

Possible to join the convoy in Burnstown, or is it best to meet up at Antrim?

Giddyup!

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
I'll meet y'all at Antrim

Antrim will be an easier spot to meet than BC. Don'y see any need to go East just to turn around and go West.

Cheers Jamie.:beer::beer:

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
The Gorge trail is on the other side of the river near Burnstown. Sounds like we will have a good crew of trucks. I'm still hoping for warmer weather!!!

:smokin:

Forecast is high of 0 and sunny, sounds like great weather to me :D

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Oops, looks like Saturday will be the nice day, used to be Sunday. Maybe it'll change again!

R

Redneck

I'm going to try to be there ! Heh I have to play music for a party tonight so I'll wait and see . But seeing how I haven't played for a while I'll probably be there .:heep:

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
Antrim will be an easier spot to meet than BC. Don'y see any need to go East just to turn around and go West.

Cheers Jamie.:beer::beer:
Thats why we set up antrim as a second meeting spot. BC is for the new guys and for those of us living in the city and East. it is no need for West living guys to come meet at BC

Billygoat

Good trip, thanks OVO for the Sunday fun. 4km in, 4km out, 4 hrs, and 4 tugs/pushes to get my ass up and over and out of ditches etc.

Good to meet those that I met, I'll try to send along the pics when I get them off the camera.