Trail Run-Gorge Trail Dec. 9th

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
trail report

11 trucks, most of them Chrysler products, tons of snow and we can be proud of ourselves - we didn't made Gorge - the biggest failure in the humans history :(. Other than that - lots of fun, 2' of snow, no broken trucks, no BD, some frozen fingers and one more fan clutch failure - thats it, thats all :smokin:

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
10 trucks, and damage was minimal and unrelated to the run: tranny oil leak and a fan clutch.

One minor detail about the 4kms we ran, only 1/2 km was on the trail. The rest was the access road which was unmaintained and just had some snowmobile tracks on it. Took us 1.5 hours just to get to the trail head, and we didn't even make it to the second hydro tower on the trail, it was nuts (and fun :D)!

I put up my pics in the gallery, the trail head starts at #2385.

Mitko and I talked about the Quinn run next weekend and we agreed it should be canceled. It very slow going through the snow, there's ice underneath which will make the side hill very dangerous, and the snowmobiles are out. We just got too much snow too early this year :(

Cochise

Had a great time on my inaugural run!

Nice meeting you lads. Looking forward to the next one.

98JeepXJ

Hey Guys, Im Robert (White Cherokee)
had a great time today with you guys, lots of fun cant wait to do it again.
Gotta fix the tranny leak first tho.

thanks again to everyone!

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Good run, it was fun to play in the deep snow.

My pics have been uploaded, if someone could add them to the gallery, it would be appreciated.

Brad.

Cochise

Glad to meet you too, Robert.

Hope you don't mind me picking your brain about setup stuff for the XJ in the future.

Dan (The Black Cherokee guy)

:smokin:

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Why don't I see any pictures of the G?

:smokin:

Mitko wouldn't let go of the gas, I couldn't catch up!!!

That and having to walk by 10 trucks in 2 feet of snow is too much exercise for me :flipoff:

Hey Pete, how you feeling today after pushing Matt all day?

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
LOL!!! yeah, Sure was a blast, and it was nice going second in. I didn't have to push many people, Just get pushed, oh yeah and towed. I'm now looking at some electric fan kits, no one has any fan clutchs in stock except dodge and they are about $300. I had a blast and really learned allot, thanks guys.
:glasses: -Matt

B

bubba

I got a couple of pics of the G ,I'll try to figure it out again , just getting set up on the forum was work.

D

DVDr

sounds like it was alot of fun, , I would really like to check it out.

Thanks Alot

edit, foudn the galleries.

Last edited:
D

DVDr

I was wondering for the next run, if anyone wants to take a passenger ? Im no hot chick, But would love to get a ride to get a feel before purchasing the stuff needed.

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
found a picture: