Wheel's A Churnin

Burger

Club Member
Jim: as i didnt see you there saterday, i assume you mean you won sunday :)
Richard: i believe you went over time thats why you got a DNF. on saterday the winners in the modified class were Mitko 3rd, myself 2nd, and my dad driving my jeep 1st. yes my good old dad showed us all up in a Jeep hes never wheeled... lol

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Jim: as i didnt see you there saterday, i assume you mean you won sunday :)
Richard: i believe you went over time thats why you got a DNF. on saterday the winners in the modified class were Mitko 3rd, myself 2nd, and my dad driving my jeep 1st. yes my good old dad showed us all up in a Jeep hes never wheeled... lol

I guess I shouldn't have played in the mud for so long then :lmao: I'll be ready for a re-match in July!

Congratulations to all the winners :beer:

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
In the Modified (Samurai) class on Sunday.

1st Andy
2nd Jamie (me)
3rd Justin
And then rounding out the Samurai's was Steve.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
In the Modified (Samurai) class on Sunday.

1st Andy
2nd Jamie (me)
3rd Justin
And then rounding out the Samurai's was Steve.

My bad. Needs to be renamed to the Sami class though :)

For those who missed it, Steve had a hell of a start, and I think would have done much better if he had gone later. It wasn't clear what flags he was supposed to follow, and he was driving faster than the spotters could run. It was entertaining as hell.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
My bad. Needs to be renamed to the Sami class though :)

For those who missed it, Steve had a hell of a start, and I think would have done much better if he had gone later. It wasn't clear what flags he was supposed to follow, and he was driving faster than the spotters could run. It was entertaining as hell.

Actually Steve didn't do the optional waterhole for -50 and got really bound up in the rocks and had a long time and that is what made the difference. Oh did I mention -50 for the waterhole. :beer: to Steve as when he saw everybody getting through that water hole you could see him cursing and laughing from where I was at the other end of the water hole.

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Everyone that was there on Sunday, My son was the last one to run the course in my buggy it was his first time ever driving off-road, I was in the passenger seat.
Did anyone get any pictures of him driving the course? If anyone has any please post them up here.

Thanks.

Jim, unfortunately I thought no one was running after me, so I didn't even know he was running the course ... No pics from me.

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
And I was busy fixing my steering.................. Again................... :(

bradleyfitz

Club Member
My pics: http://ovo.ca/gallery2/v/TrailRides/2013-WAC-June/brad/

I think every truck in the mod class on Saturday got air on this berm!

trixter192

Club Member
I had an amazing time. The camping, the competition, everything. Big thanks to Dwayne and Connie for working so hard getting things together. It was nice to get to know all you guys. I already procured some thicker steel to build a better skid plate. Anyone want to weld it together? :beer: Here's my pictures. http://imgur.com/a/3W7AV

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
My pics: http://ovo.ca/gallery2/v/TrailRides/2013-WAC-June/brad/

Great pics Brad. If you haven't deleted the upload folder on the server yet please leave them, that set is bigger than your facebook set and it has at least one good shot of the Kempro sign so I will upload them to the WAC Facebook page.

Richard please leave your upload folder there too.

You know that was a lot of work but after watching the intense looks and the silly grins of pleasure on everybody competing plus the awesome shots of trucks and drivers working it I know it was worth it :beer:

Last edited:

bradleyfitz

Club Member

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
All the full size pics are in the Gallery Dwayne, you just need to click on the "Full Size" on the top right.

:beer:

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
I know but I want to grab the whole set and put them on the WAC Facebook page so I want to download them from the server right?

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Thanks Brad and Adrian for the great pics, they're some of the best I have of my Jeep, too bad Adrian's back is in some of them :flipoff:

I didn't upload the full size of my pics, so if anyone wants the full size just PM me with an e-mail address.

Richard