2014 Spring Fever?

S

SteveB

Going stag to Spring Feever, got room in the trailer for a couple of people who don't really like tents and thunderstorms at the same time :)

S

SteveB

Yes, no problem Mitko, it's a tent trailer , but its pretty big , u got yourself a double bed, cheers :)

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Ok I just phoned Munford's to see if they were getting fuel and their number is disconnected. So I would plan for fuel elsewhere. Those that have never been before if you have room you might want to bring at least 1 can of fuel as a spare.

Bones

Munfords mo longer sells gas. There's Stinsons gas on Mill st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
I want to give out a huge thank you to Tim Terry Adrian and everyone else who helped put this event on.
it was a really great time!

I also want to thank everyone who came out to the event! I hope everyone had a great time and will be coming back for next year's event!

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Yes, thanks for another great event as there is so much time and effort put by the volunteers. Cheers to Tim and Adrian especially for organizing and running it!

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Add me in as a big thanks as I had a great time!

Thanks to Matt as usual for his patience spotting me, he has yet to let me down (Need to start looking and saving up for 4:1 while getting used to these locker thingies and learning to crawl)

Thanks to "other Matt" for being my flag and winch bitch. I need to get my parking brake working this week.

Last edited:

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Great picture's Richard! Thank you!

Chris the tj is one mean machine now. Work's very well and you kicked butt behind the wheel. Well done

szabotage

this weekend was just what i needed, considering my 5-6year hiatus wheeling with the club. even if it was only a day trip, met alotta new faces, and reconnected with alotta old ones. and thanks to kent, bud n dave for their hospitality, a fire to stay warm, the gastank 'shine, and a floor to sleep on ;-)

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
imagejpeg_3.jpgimagejpeg_2.jpgimagejpeg_4.jpg

Great time once again, even with my mini carnage. Thanks so much to the organizers. :beer: