Bay Area Wheelers - Labour Day Blast 2013

K

krazykraz

park_camping.jpg

Here is a map I made up showing the campground in relation to the Park. It is approx. 3 kms from the park to the campground I recommended.

Marek I saw your RSVP's thanks!

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Andy are you going to camp on site or at the campground with us? We are planning on leaving Friday AM

K

krazykraz

As we are too! Gonna be nice to meet some new people... This is now our 3rd year... And so far have attracted new people each time... And they seem to enjoy themselves to wanna come back the next time! If you guys like what you see and have fun.... I would be happy to setup a club weekend for your club to use the park exclusively.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4

K

krazykraz

Thanks Dwayne

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
If you guys like what you see and have fun.... I would be happy to setup a club weekend for your club to use the park exclusively.

Don't think I will be able to make this one but a club weekend in the fall would be awesome and I would definitely be up for that! :beer:

K

krazykraz

Don't think I will be able to make this one but a club weekend in the fall would be awesome and I would definitely be up for that!

I will chat with the guys that are coming up for Labour Day and see if we can set something up that works for you all.

Chad

K

krazykraz

Hwy 17 west from Ottawa... As you come into North Bay... The hwy becomes double lanes... Stay in the left lane as you come down the hill there will be a house on the lake to the left... There will be a road into the bush just past that house... That is the park entrance.

K

krazykraz

There will be a sign there during the event... We don't post directions all over the net for the simple fact we don't want people just showing up there whenever they feel like it... It is a private, invitation only park.

trixter192

Club Member
Can you just point it out on google maps? I was going to say the same thing.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 4

K

krazykraz

Its on the picture I posted above... Have a look..