Bay Area Wheelers - Labour Day Blast 2013

K

krazykraz

No worries...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4

trixter192

Club Member
KrazyKraz, I logged on my PC, still don't see a picture.

Leadfoot, I'll be staying at the event, you can camp next to me. I promise I won't puke next to your trailer again.

K

krazykraz

Its on page 3... I can see it fine...

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 4

K

krazykraz

Its right at the spot I put it...and yes right on Dreany Lake... if u use Street View you will see their sign at the hwy.. as well as our gated entrance to the park..

camping.jpgentrance.jpg

Bay Area Wheelers Off-Road Club - North Bay, On

Last edited:

leadfoot

Club Member
KrazyKraz, I logged on my PC, still don't see a picture.

Leadfoot, I'll be staying at the event, you can camp next to me. I promise I won't puke next to your trailer again.

Lol...Yea... I think i'll be staying on site as well for the weekend.

K

krazykraz

next year for sure.... will have a great big camping area....with a trail to the park from it... be able to drive a tractor trailer in that area...

K

krazykraz

The new trail is finished and ready to run for this event!

See you all next weekend.

:)

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Unsure of how the week is going to pan out, Marek hasn't got his parts yet, might go up to his place Thursday night if I am done :lmao: If so we will be leaving from Petawawa hopefully by mid day.

K

krazykraz

i will be at the park from early morning on.... we have some attendees already there, showed up tonite... so feel free to come anytime you wish tomorrow..

Chad

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Hey Chad
We are going to be showing up in our motor homes about 3, do we just go ahead and pull into the welding shop parking lot? Is there a trail from there to the park?

Thanks
Dwayne