CG's Mall Crawlin YJ

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Actually she is enjoying the YJ and if we do step up it will be to a LJ. When we were at Cloyne last time she and Marek's wife Angela and his 2 daughters jumped into the YJ and drove 8km up the power line to find us. When she got there I asked her if she aired down? She says no, I say was it rough? She says extremely, so I let the Truxus down to 11lbs and she said it was much better for the ride out ;). I am not trying to get her hardcore wheeling I just want her to not hate the sport and having her freedom in an equipped truck to come and watch us where we are and leave when we are broken for hours or bugs are insane or too hot and that she has fun driving around town too seems to be doing that.
Oh she has learned about the Jeep wave that all CJ/YJ/TJ/JK's give each other :rolleyes: (I think that is maybe where all the envy comes from with Toyota, Suzuki and let's face it even XJ's, nobody waves at us and if we stare at somebody to long they just give us the finger) and has commented that some girl in a jeep gave her the wave the other day and they ended up side by side at a light and Connie was like it was "so small and low, mine is like a Daddy Jeep, which I rolled my eyes at so then she said welly a Mommy jeep :beer:

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
IMG-20121014-00045.jpgIMG-20121014-00042.jpg

Hey Jeep guys here is something that is not fair, you know how those stupid skid plate bolts break and strip, well these ones on the Renegade I am finally getting around to stripping all came right out. There is nothing left of this truck, floor totally gone, quarters flapping, frame rotted. :banghead:
Damn correlations of Murpy's law.