Steve West
Brad Morris
Andy
Scott
Trevor
Mitko
Terry if the truck is done

Who else is in?
And the most important question of all: Is there a Timmies in Chertsey?

BillaVista

PrettyBoy
And the most important question of all: Is there a Timmies in Chertsey?

Nope. Depending on route taken, closest would be:

1025, rue St-Isidore
St-Lin-Laurentides QC, J5M 2V5
Tel: (450) 439-5932

or

1410 Route 117
Val David QC, J0T 2N0
Tel: (819) 322-9964

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
I was asked to remove the directions from the public forum, so I put them in the permanent private Trail Mapping forum:
http://ovo.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=959

Before you say I'm overreacting we do the same with our trails.

If you're not a member (and don't have access to the above forum) then it would be best that you follow someone who's been there before, or send me a PM requesting directions.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
I was asked to remove the directions from the public forum, so I put them in the permanent private Trail Mapping forum:
http://ovo.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=959

Before you say I'm overreacting we do the same with our trails.

If you're not a member (and don't have access to the above forum) then it would be best that you follow someone who's been there before, or send me a PM requesting directions.

As was I, I was going to do the exact same thing.

bradleyfitz

Club Member
I'm out. Unfortunately I have too much stuff going on to get away for 3 days... have a good one.

D

Duneman

RE: Chertsey

Can anyone describe the course and schedule?
Would like to get out at least once more before winter...

Tim Gorham

S

snippy

So it looks like I'm going to have to drive up early Sat morning to try to keep some peace in the house. Probably leave Kanata about 4 am so I do the last part in the daylight rather than leaving here about 10 or 10:30 Fri night and doing it all in the dark.

Is there someone else that needs to go up at this time?

Can someone give me directions how to get there?

Jon I plan on driving up Sat morning as well, but 4am?? Thought it was a 3 hour drive? I'd be more inclined to do 5 or even 6am.

I was going to camp, but I've got a friend who wants to tag along so just going to make it a day trip.

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
Jon I plan on driving up Sat morning as well, but 4am?? Thought it was a 3 hour drive? I'd be more inclined to do 5 or even 6am.

I was going to camp, but I've got a friend who wants to tag along so just going to make it a day trip.

It's a good 3.5 (nearly 4hrs) with a trailer. Add in a couple coffee stops and it is atleast 8am when we'd get there. A bit of time to chill/visit/organize once we'd get there and the earliest we'd be on the trail is 9. Dont forget to factor in the mandatory OVO Cronological Destination Quotent and I figure if I'm not leaving Kanata by 4, they'll be waiting for us at camp.

My alarm will be set for 4, meeting Justin @ Boundry Rd at 4:30. You or anyone else is welcome to come along at that time.

Last edited:

leadfoot

Club Member
I'll be leaving Friday after work. I'll be helping Scott with his truck tonight to get it ready for the weekend. Terry will be coming up as a passenger.

For anyone thinking of heading up early on Friday, Pete Menard will be heading up between 10am and 11am Friday morning. Anyone wanting to convoy with him can call him at home, 613-443-5354.

Andy

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
I'll be taking the standard route with a stop here : 1025, rue St-Isidore
St-Lin-Laurentides QC, J5M 2V5

Last Timmies on route :D
Looks like 45 min or so from camp. I'll take requests (coffee only) if people don't mind it being a bit cool when it gets there (or someone have someway to warm it up:smokin:)

G

Grumpy

Well it looks like the late crew will be meeting at the Park-and-Ride, Trim Road at Hwy 17 at 6:30 pm.....anyone who hasn't spoken up yet about going and is planning to go and can meet at that time, please do. It will be Andy and Terry, myself and Brad and Steve Morris.