Expedition Weekend, July 15-17

Minion

So it's looking like I won't be able to leave work until at least 7. So it's gonna be close to 10 by the time I make it to camp after I drive into town to pick up the missus. I'll let you know if I just decide to drive up in the morning, but current plan is arriving late tonight

brylade

Had a blast Twinkle [emoji12]. Thanks again for organizing. Hopefully next year we can skip the 1mm of rain on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Thanks Terry for organizing it again this year, I had a great time. And thanks everyone for the memories.

Quick trail report:
The only breakage was me getting a flat Friday on the way there, on the road; the plugs blew out of the sidewall and roll-flat beadlocks burst again. With all the breakage I had in the past week I think someone was trying to tell me not to go, but I though :flipoff: them, and went anyways on my spare!
We didn't go on 3 Mountains, but we went by it, found a nice camping spot, and a new stock trail at the end of the Venacher line.
And Terry almost tipped over this afternoon on the stock trail after driving off the edge.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
And Terry almost tipped over this afternoon on the stock trail after driving off the edge.
I didn't almost tip!! LoL OK, maybe, depends how deep that ditch actually was.

Tom & Dawn made it back to the dam to their tow rig, everyone should be home by now.

Minion

Had a great weekend guys, thanks for all the fun.

Terry, if you want to argue about how close you came to tipping we could just say you needed winching on a stock trail. :lmao::lmao:

zuk

Club Member
Thanks Terry you made for a great week end. We got to wheel with some excellent people . It's a do again for sure.