Expedition Weekend, July 15-17

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
My front hubs are all apart on my workbench right now (water damage, must have been the water crossing last year:banghead:), but I'm taking some time off and still plan to be at the campsite mid afternoon, hopefully I camp at the right place!
Sorry 'bout that! No known water crossings this year. There might be some unknown ones though!

brylade

Steering on the Ram is acting up, so I'll be there with the jeep. Now I'll be just the biggest guy, not the biggest rig.

Minion

I just called the Bonnechere Valley township office and inquired about a burn ban, apparently we're good to go.

Raven

Club Member
I'm sure he's a tough one, all the best to him

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

BuBBaBO

Club Member
TICK...........TOCK.........TICK...........TOCK.....

Guess I should have taken the day off work

brylade

I'm off at noon too. Should also be hitting the road around 3:00 (but you will likely beat me there by at least 20 min).

See you there.

BuBBaBO

Club Member
I'm off at noon, but won't be leaving until 5pm as I have to wait for Traci... Guess it'll give me time to pack.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
I'm off now, almost done fixing the hubs, just found out an internal bread lock is leaking, i need to take the tire off! I'm taking a tea to calm my nerves.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Terry what time are you heading out? I may have some shirts and a toque to give to @Minion and will be in the neighborhood (specifically at the building the Oak is in)

Oh and hope your weekend goes well!

Last edited: