Family SxS 4wd Buggy

daaboots

Video update! Here's a 20 min video of just driving on the local trails.

Music style video of the trails up near my hometown.

So I had a drag race with my father-in-law and his Can-am Maverick 1000. No matter how hard I tried, he always got the jump on the launch and I just couldn't catch up. Even though I have more hp, the combination of more low end torque and the CVT beat me every time.

junkpile

Hey! Just spotted you on the CTV morning news, the buggy looks and sounds awesome. I hope your ride is a success this weekend, great trails up there for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

daaboots

Hey! Just spotted you on the CTV morning news, the buggy looks and sounds awesome. I hope your ride is a success this weekend, great trails up there for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HAHA that's awesome! Our ATV club was contacted by CTV Morning Live to do a few segments so I packed up my rig and headed out to Renfrew at 4:30 am this morning! The girl doing the show was super cute and I was pretty thrilled to take her for a short ride around the field in my machine.

Here is the link to the video online. I'm in the intro, the 22 min mark, and the 1hr 6 min mark.
http://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1137088&binId=1.1905867&playlistPageNum=1

daaboots

Huge success out on the trails. Logged about 250 KM on some of the roughest trails our area has to offer and not a single issue!

daaboots

Went down to Johnstown for some mud running! My GoPro battery wasn't charged (stupid me) so it's a pretty short video.

daaboots

Family camping and ATVing trip up in Mattawa Ontario. They have some beautiful trails up in northern Ontario :)

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
LOL - if Mattawa is "Northern Ontario", you need to get out more. That said, we were up there this week camping as well, and it sure is beautiful that way. Reminds me of home.