PJF PARCK 26-27 september

CaptainFitz

Official Wannabe
Club Member
I love it, That is a great camper..

I think I will be jumping i nwith your convoy if I can... Will meet you guys on the highway either with Justin or at Bills exit in limoges..

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
I think I will be jumping i nwith your convoy if I can... Will meet you guys on the highway either with Justin or at Bills exit in limoges..

OK :beer:

I'll leave work at 4pm, should put me around Justin's exit at 4:45-5:00

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Alright I found out that the campground is going to be full on that weekend as they are hosting a camground association year end. DOH!!!
So I guess I am going to try and get up that hill :clue: I talked to Pierre and he says he is not going to be there until 6pm but his wife might be there earlier but no guarantee so just a heads up for everybody.

Dwayne
:beer:

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
Alright I found out that the campground is going to be full on that weekend as they are hosting a camground association year end. DOH!!!
So I guess I am going to try and get up that hill :clue: I talked to Pierre and he says he is not going to be there until 6pm but his wife might be there earlier but no guarantee so just a heads up for everybody.

Dwayne
:beer:

Let us go first before you block the road :flipoff:

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Screw you guys I want you to all have a reason to push if I get stuck and once you are in and set up sitting in your chairs with beverages in hand the odds go down of that happening !!
:lmao:

Dwayne

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Screw you guys I want you to all have a reason to push if I get stuck and once you are in and set up sitting in your chairs with beverages in hand the odds go down of that happening !!
:lmao:

Dwayne

Club regulations normally only apply to trail vehicles, but in your case the requirement for front and rear tow hooks applies to your camper also :D

leadfoot

Club Member
Looks like i'll be going also. Gonna give the truck a once over this weekend and load it on the trailer. Not sure if I'm going up Friday after work or early Saturday morning. Anyone have directions to get there? It's been a long time since I've been there lol.

Is the camping area in the parking lot? Any camping fees?

Andy

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
Looks like i'll be going also. Gonna give the truck a once over this weekend and load it on the trailer. Not sure if I'm going up Friday after work or early Saturday morning. Anyone have directions to get there? It's been a long time since I've been there lol.

Is the camping area in the parking lot? Any camping fees?

Andy

Here you go:

http://tiny.cc/79FBS

:beer::beer:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Here you go:

http://tiny.cc/79FBS

:beer::beer:

Is that the 'road of death' way? Or the longer way? Just curious cause I don't remember heading that way out of Grenville. Hope you guys have a good time, and Tim, don't break anything you can't fix on my truck!!!!!

Andy, I don't believe Pierre charges camping fee's, just trail fee's for the weekend/day.

leadfoot

Club Member
Thanks Adrian. I might be meeting up with you guys on the way up there if I can get off early enough on Friday.

Terry. Your t-case is all fixed up. I'm sure if Tim breaks anything, I'll be able to help him fix it. lol :D

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
We could always meet at the Truck Stop at the Hawksbury exit.

Might be easier.

Say 5:30-6:00?

CaptainFitz

Official Wannabe
Club Member
Looks Like I will have to change my plans a bit, I will have to pick something up in Orleans on Friday around 5:15, so I will plan to meet you guys in hawkesbury for about 6:00, I will call you when I get near to figure out where you are.

Tim

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
You know me, whatever happens....happens. Have fun!

Sent: Thu 9/24/2009 9:15 AM
Subject: [Events/Trail Runs-t-2769] RE: PJF PARCK 26-27 september

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkie View Post
It's a Sami, what can't be fixed?! Go drive that BIATCH!
Terry, Since I am prefixing your borken shiat, does that give me a free bre=
ak or 2 I don;t have to fix????