PROJECT: Little Pumpkin at the Zooklounge

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
As the title says, my little orange Sami is now at Zooklounge and ready to go under the knife and become the Great Pumpkin.

Plans are quite extensive. Big Block Suzuki engine:lmao:, Toys, PS, 36" SX's, and lots of other stuff is in the works. Will try to get pics and figure out how to post them asap.

Guess the bug bit me hard after Suzican :)

Cheers Jamie:beer:

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
I'm guessing you are now wishing you went straight to the Toys and not rebuilt the Zuk axles :banghead:

You'll be more than happy with Scotts work. :beer::beer:

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
You are right I should have gone Big to start with. There will be lots of good Zook parts for sale soon - Hi steer, rebuilt axles with a mini spool:banghead:, tires, almost new Bonz-eye 2.5" lift springs:banghead:, and whatever else the Zooklounge replaces:D.

Guess I won't be in the Stock class at the next Suzican.:flipoff:

Cheers Jamie :beer:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
RE: Little Pumpkin at the Zooklounge

Dibs on high steer! And any other things *I* need. LoL Good Zuks aren't disassembled, they're recycled.

Sent: Mon 7/21/2008 2:38 PM
To: Terry Brummell
Subject: [Tech Talk / Builds-t-1223] RE: Little Pumpkin at the Zooklounge

You are right I should have gone Big to start with. There will be lots of good Zook parts for sale soon - Hi steer, rebuilt axles with a mini spool
, tires, almost new Bonz-eye 2.5" lift springs
, and whatever else the Zooklounge replaces

Guess I won't be in the Stock class at the next Suzican.

Cheers Jamie

Loco

I'd wheel it
Zuk vultures. LOL I like that one.

Might aswell get in on the act too before it's picked clean.

I'm interested in the spool.:D

What ratio are the axels?

S

SuziCrazy

HAHAHHA love the 1 "man power" pic. Now that's what I call jumping right in!

Day 1:
- Full once over
- Plan "B" created (body stays on)
- Plan of attack in place
- Parts ordered
- Removed stock engine
- Removed spare Tire carrier

More to come!!

Thanks to Terry the new "Zooklounge Photographer" for posting the pics!

szabotage

nice setup! lotsa solid trucks have come out of that garage :D what are you doing for springs? YJ's? how bout the t'case(s)?

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
Cheers Terry. Any pictures I have taken I can't upload on my Snail Internet.

More changes to the plans. Gears didn't match in the 3rd members of the axles I bought. So 4.88's are going in:smokin:. Just more work for Scott and Mike:(.

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
Just picked up a tow rig for longer trips for the 'Great Pumpkin':D. Now I won't be quite as nervous wheeling it like it is being built to be wheeled. Truck is a 2004 Yukon XL - smoking deal on it. One of the perks of working at a dealer is seeing the vechicles as soon as they are traded in. I have worked on this Yukon many times and it was in to good of shape not to buy. Not that paying half of what is worth is such a bad deal:D. Already got the wife (aka my money tree) convinced about the need for a trailer for the 'Great Pumpkin'.

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
The Great Pumpkin is finaly a true runner

Just drove it home from the Zooklounge. Drives at highway speeds with no vibrations or strange noises. Cruises at highway speeds @ approx 4000rpm. Handles like a dream. Now I can truely look like a Redneck with the Great Pumpkin is the drive.

The Zooklounge is awesome:smokin:

Can't wait to get it on the trails.