PROJECT: Little Pumpkin at the Zooklounge

D

Dirk

nice skid.....
PS reservoir looking pimp and I dig the blue hoses.

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
Some new additions this weekend - no pics yet. Hopefully will remember the camera tomorrow. Truck is looking Bad a$$. May have to change the name to the Pumkinator:lmao:.

Hint: not fun caging in the rain.

Cheers Jamie:beer:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
A couple of spy shot's on Jamie's behalf until he gets his camera home. Shit quality pictures, low light with a camera phone. Doors, 1/2 the targa bar, fold down windshield and soft top are still fully functional.

Jimbog

Club Member
Jamie, Thank you!! very much for letting Wendell ride with you. He had a blast which almost would not have happened if I would not have found seats for the kids. Thanks to Andy and Magual (don't know how to spell) All the kids had a awesome day, warm and dry. As for me I got a little wet (Ya think!) But I dried out a little later and I still had an awesome time. Truck worked well and no breakage. Do you have a picture of my controled roll over that I was able to drive out of? And hey in the end I am still not a wussee!!!

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Cage looks great, how do you like the door bars? Is it a tight squeeze passed the steering wheel?

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Cage looks great, how do you like the door bars? Is it a tight squeeze passed the steering wheel?

Tim had a hell of a time getting in the drivers side. And since you're the same height, guess what. LoL Jamie and Scott can do it no problem though.

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
Jamie, Thank you!! very much for letting Wendell ride with you. He had a blast which almost would not have happened if I would not have found seats for the kids. Thanks to Andy and Magual (don't know how to spell) All the kids had a awesome day, warm and dry. As for me I got a little wet (Ya think!) But I dried out a little later and I still had an awesome time. Truck worked well and no breakage. Do you have a picture of my controled roll over that I was able to drive out of? And hey in the end I am still not a wussee!!!

I'll check the camera. I'm pretty sure I have a Pic.

No problem about Wendell, he was a great co-pilot.

Cheers Jamie

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member

Love the door bars, feels better with the doors off to have somthing next to the left hip. And a Terry said I get in no problem - the cage was built for my short Ass:D.

Cheers Jamie

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
Broken Steering Studs and a flat tire on the good side :banghead:

Broken Steering.jpg

ARP Studs - that should fix that problem :D

ARP Studs.jpg

Dirty 30's - no more broken Birfs... I hope

Dirty 30's.jpg

Back together with a 'newish' soft top.

Back Together.jpg

I got the Cone washers I was missing and am now ready to wheel.