Project Redpoint

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
WOW! Just a tad wrong.....

I can't rememeber, you still need new seats for the buggy? Sounds to me like there's a set of 4 on the way........

They need to plug Adrian's fab work while they are at it.

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
I don't know what to feel. Flattered or Violated LOL They took a picture of my work hosted on my site and put it up on their own with no permission :(

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
PS - They won't do anything but take the image down if you complain so it is not worth it. Too bad, I could have used a pair of suspension seats for the Camper :flipoff:

bradleyfitz

Club Member
I don't know what to feel. Flattered or Violated LOL They took a picture of my work hosted on my site and put it up on their own with no permission :(

Technically they would have taken it off of jeepforum, which is where I would have posted it.

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Well, this will not be exciting to anyone but me.
The last time the Jeep was worked on was November 2010. In 2011 it got moved into the garage. Today it got it's seats re-installed. Hazzaah!

V

valley dad

well it's a step in the right direction , you think it will roll this year??

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Well, this will not be exciting to anyone but me.
The last time the Jeep was worked on was November 2010. In 2011 it got moved into the garage. Today it got it's seats re-installed. Hazzaah!

Still more progress than I've made this year :(

bradleyfitz

Club Member
I got this gas tank about three years ago, it had been already sitting for two... cleaned it up and siphoned all the gas out. Pump looks good.

More interior.

Rear brake lines re-connected.
Does anyone know what goes here on a D35? Is that just two holes in the axle tube for a clip to hold the brake line?

bradleyfitz

Club Member
nice to see the fire extinguisher in the picture lol

That one was just there temporarily, it's one of the ones for the buggy. Shop extinguisher is on the wall :)

Although I did move the match box that was sitting on the bench prior to putting the fuel pump there!

bradleyfitz

Club Member
I spent the day monkeying around with the rear adjustable trackbar. I couldn't get the heim to rotate all the way in, so I ended up taking it back out again. Found out the shank is bent... so I decided to install the stock track bar and the pinion angle is too steep to get the damn thing in, lol.

I moved on to the gas tank: pretty easy re-install. Although I did break the return line :banghead:
I had spare 3/16" soft gas line, so I spliced it in temporarily.

I slapped in the battery (still has juice!) and turned the key... the fuel pump relay (I presume, I didn't look it up yet) is clicking non-stop and the fuel pump keeps running continuously. Suggestions / probable causes??

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I have a angled rear track bar bracket which came with my 3" lift. I replaced it with a shockjock one when doing the SYE. If you want it you can have it. It might help

Last edited:

bradleyfitz

Club Member
I have a angled rear track bar bracket which came with my 3" lift. I replaced it with a shockjock one when doing the SYE. If you want it you can have it. It might help

I have a bracket too. But with the stock bar the mounting hole is too far to the driver side, so the axle will be offset by about a half inch. I'll just pickup a new heim for the adjustable, cheap solution.