September Run ~ Quinn with Northumberland

L

lowrad

Sorry never posted on here..lol....Holy crap....I'm still tryin to figure out WHERE you woulda done that...cause your front started makin noise at the bottom of Pinion Pass.....other than that was a good time....next year...same bat-time...same bat-place....same bat-channel :)

Cochise

Sorry never posted on here..lol....Holy crap....I'm still tryin to figure out WHERE you woulda done that...cause your front started makin noise at the bottom of Pinion Pass.....other than that was a good time....next year...same bat-time...same bat-place....same bat-channel :)

Yeah, it was weird. It happened when I was backing down from the dog leg (at the tall skinny tree), and took a bad line backwads and had to move up again. Then slight pedal and *crack*.

From what I can see, the pinion would have been fine, it's the teeth that broke on the ring gear, and then damaged the pinion when it started to chew on the bits.

And yeah, we'll see you there next year for sure! I got a mission now. :)

M

Monaco.Pierre

I just joined this forum and am new to this. I just posted a new thread "When is the next ride". Are you guys still going at it till it snows, and even in the snow. I am pretty flexible on time, week or weekend, so if there are still runs coming up, I would be happy to be invited and join you.

Cochise

I just joined this forum and am new to this. I just posted a new thread "When is the next ride". Are you guys still going at it till it snows, and even in the snow. I am pretty flexible on time, week or weekend, so if there are still runs coming up, I would be happy to be invited and join you.

Most of the trails we run are in an area where it's currently rifle hunting season (until the 15th November, I think).

After this, there's usually some runs, depending on rain/snow.

M

Monaco.Pierre

Most of the trails we run are in an area where it's currently rifle hunting season (until the 15th November, I think).

After this, there's usually some runs, depending on rain/snow.

I noticed that fact as I continued my reading of various posts. I am not a hunter so didn't realize, but I fully understand a support the respect of the woods/trails for the hunters. Thanks for your reply