The Gorge, Sep 13th

D

Dirk

We will run the Gorge on Saturday, September 13th.
Leaving from Zellers in Bells Corners at 9:00am, Snippy will lead the convoy out of the parking lot. Second meeting spot is the Antrim Truck Stop, around 9:45am.

I will be awaiting everyone at the turn off to Lower Spruce Hedge Road, just outside of Burnstown. I will be there at 10.

This is a stock friendly trail with by-passes for almost everything.

PLease post if you are comming and where you will be meeting the group.

Anyone...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I

indy4403

I m not a member but am interested in joining. I m new to the sport and was wondering if I could come along to this ride.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
I m not a member but am interested in joining. I m new to the sport and was wondering if I could come along to this ride.

Newcomers welcome. What do you drive? Where will you be meeting the group? Ohh, and welcome to ovo.ca!

D

Dirk

X2 on what Twinkie said.

You are welcome to join. Let us know which one of the 3 spots you will meet the group, Zellers, truck Stop or Burnstown. My first post has better explanations of these locations.

This run is stock friendly, meaning any 4x4 truck and SUV is able to come out, traverse all obstacles on the main trail and enjoy a day on the trail.

We also stop for lunch half way through, so bring some munchies if you like. :)

What do you drive?

F

FJGuy

FJ Cruiser Newbie is in!

Hey all, myself in my FJ and my buddy in his KJ will meet you in Bells Corners weather permitting.

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
I should be in but not 100% yet. I will be meeting at Antrim and can lead from there if needed.

I

indy4403

I ll probably meet the group at Antrim. I drive a 2000 Serria with a 6 inch lift and 35's. thanks

T

twinotter600

The LWB Safari is here and I will be licencing it early next week which means I'm in for the 13. A friend of mine wants to go in his land Rover. I'm assuming he needs front and rear recovery hooks and a recovery strap?

I'll meet up with yous in Bells corner. What is the best exit west bound?

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Planning on going and meeting at Zellers

Unfortunately, I am planning on swappingout my ailing steering box for a new one and am unsure if I will have time to do it before Friday. Last thing I want to do is take it offroad without having enough time to make sure it is ok. So I am out this weekend

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Unfortunately, I am planning on swappingout my ailing steering box for a new one and am unsure if I will have time to do it before Friday. Last thing I want to do is take it offroad without having enough time to make sure it is ok. So I am out this weekend

If you have your replacement box already, you should be able to do it in an evening. There's not much involved (I think it took me an hour). I can lend a hand wed/thurs/fri if you want help this week.