The Gorge, Sep 13th

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
I don't think it's common, but sitting in the mud on the Quinn might have done it in. So yeah, might as well replace the clutch too.

Yeah thats what i was thinking. That stuff was so fine on the Quinn. I did hose it out after but i guess not enough. Mind you this does explain my noise i have been getting in my bell housing since the begining of the summer....

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Well i ordered a stage 2 bully performance clutch and everything from Ottawa Clutch. They have to make it so it will be here probibly tomorrow. I started to pull the tranny out last night, i think i will have it out tonight. So hopefully i will have it back on the road by this weekend at the latest.

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Pics are up: http://www.ovo.ca/gallery2/v/TrailRides/gorge_sept_2008/

I have made the default image size when clicking a thumbnail to be 800x800. This was done after talking to many club members that get irritated by always having to make another selection to see the larger size image (myself included).

If you would prefer that I stuck to 400x400 as the default when creating albums, please let me know in a pm. If there are enough objections, I'll switch back on the next album.

Thanks to Dirk and Steve for leading this run :beer:

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Pics are up: http://www.ovo.ca/gallery2/v/TrailRides/gorge_sept_2008/

I have made the default image size when clicking a thumbnail to be 800x800. This was done after talking to many club members that get irritated by always having to make another selection to see the larger size image (myself included).

If you would prefer that I stuck to 400x400 as the default when creating albums, please let me know in a pm. If there are enough objections, I'll switch back on the next album.

Thanks to Dirk and Steve for leading this run :beer:

I brought up this issue in the past in some private forum (Web maybe?), and the consensus was that some people still wanted the smaller size, but I still think most would prefer the larger. I too have created some albums at 800 and haven't heard any complaints. Let us know if you get any feedback and we can look at pushing up the defaults.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I could see why people who are on slower internet speeds would want the smaller size. Personally, I prefer the medium. Too bad it isn't a configurable preference in the back end for the gallery.

I brought up this issue in the past in some private forum (Web maybe?), and the consensus was that some people still wanted the smaller size, but I still think most would prefer the larger. I too have created some albums at 800 and haven't heard any complaints. Let us know if you get any feedback and we can look at pushing up the defaults.

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Sometimes when uploading large amounts of pics the server craps out. Rebuilding image sizes now.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Not just you.  Our Gallery needs some rework. Someone with time needs to enable debug and see WTF is wrong with it. Could be the web host, could be the install. My personal gallery on my home server does not act like this one.

Sent: Wed 9/17/2008 10:49 AM
To: Terry Brummell
Subject: [Events/Trail Runs-t-1374] RE: The Gorge, Sep 13th

Is it me or are some of the pictures only coming up at thumb nail size? 92x92?

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Rebuilding the images didn't do squat. I will have to try re-uploading later or delete/add the offending images.

D

Dirk

some pics give errors when trying to view them at the larger size, but I got this before also. Probably bandwidth related, the transfer may be timing out.

Good pics Brad, thx. :)

chunkytrunks

Club Member
I got my new stage 2 Bully clutch in last night. She drives nice. I'm just gunna replace my tranny mount (mine was half seperated) and my rear pinion seal tonight then we are good to go!!!!