Three Mountains trail on the 10th of July?

R

ROUGHcrawl

Fun trail, tight with some really technical spots. I'd say stock friendly for a comfortable driver with some scraping. Definitely going to get some pin stripes. Trail is in a relatively unexplored area, so an early start could lead to some exploring on the vast trail network. Recovery gear is must.

Something has come up and the 9th is a BUST, but I will be running this on the 10th.

So I'd like to gauge the interest first and then set a time. I'm thinking meet in Arnprior by 8am. Get to...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Is this what we call Green Lake? Edit - Oh wait, some people call that Three TOWERS, my bad....

R

ROUGHcrawl

No where near green Lake lol, green Lake is also blocked by a gate now. 3 mountains is in Griffith. I'm not sure the club runs it really.

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

R

ROUGHcrawl

[MENTION=1730]trixter192[/MENTION] did three mountains recently-ish

Yep Jean-Guy ran it in 2013 I believe, he suggested I check it out earlier this year. I ran it in May solo and I think it could be a fun trail the club could run a couple times a year maybe.

Function > Form

Club Member
Ah cool. Jeez was it that long ago...I thought for some reason he was 'at the limits' in his FJ - or maybe that was Dugan Lake? which he did on the same trip.

R

ROUGHcrawl

I believe his "limit" was a size issue (that's what she said) more than a capabilities issue. There are places where some the trails do get far too narrow, heading towards Dugan Lake. But we could explore the area for days likely.

R

ROUGHcrawl

I will be camping in that area this weekend, so I'll explore a bit and see/track what I find.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
We were planning to head there on the expedition, so do let us know what it's like so we can gauge if it's fit for the whole group.

trixter192

Club Member
Ah cool. Jeez was it that long ago...I thought for some reason he was 'at the limits' in his FJ - or maybe that was Dugan Lake? which he did on the same trip.
No limits were pushed on my Griffith scouting trip. Just lost a mirror.

I threw in the towel when I warped my body and frame in Gorge.

R

ROUGHcrawl

So I have done a bit of exploring in the area and have a route planned including 3 mountains trail and an alternate exit. I have also found a beautiful lunch/swimming spot we could go to on our way out. It is also on fun little trail.

R

ROUGHcrawl

Due to a personal matter this run is being changed from Saturday the 9th to Sunday the 10th. I have updated the first post.

R

ROUGHcrawl

We were planning to head there on the expedition, so do let us know what it's like so we can gauge if it's fit for the whole group.
Hey Richard, I'll complete my track of trail on Sunday with the alternate exit and share it on the other side of the forum.