Wheels a churnin

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Anybody else? I would like a solid count of OVO people attending as I am talking to Brad from Smith Falls and want to let him know what kind of turn out to expect. Ideally if we can promise enough people I would like to see 3 classes to make it more competitive for trucks with smaller tires. :beer:

Cochise

I'm open that weekend, but my rear locker is fawked. The front works OK. Not sure it would make for good competing.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
I thought the front wasn't working?
What is the matter with the rear?
If the classes work out into 3 you still have 1 more wheel then the open/open guys, and bigger tires than lots. :beer:

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
I would go... will know closer to the date. Can I come for one day only or it has to be a whole weekend.

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
You can come for just the day, it doesn't have to be all weekend, in July there was a bunch of guys that only ran saturday and then a couple others that only ran Sunday.

Cochise

I actually broke on the Gorge, but didn't see it for what it was. I lost a fan (1 of 3) coming out of the gorge. Thought it was just a screw that worked itself out (pulley ate that one). When I hit the first obstacle on Quinn today, the other pulley ate the second fan, so I was down to one. Turns out the whole fan shroud had buckled two weeks ago, and it look ok, but wasn't. The least little bit of twist was enough to get it toasted.

I removed the two busted fan units, and taped over the holes in the shroud with duct tape so the last fan could work better. It worked, although had to stop a few times to cool down.

Also discovered that my windshield has separated from the roof line. This was probably done at the gorge, too. Quinn was fairly ok today, wet though.

V

valley dad

is it this coming weekend?21st-22nd and 23 rd?
It would have to be cause we have a wedding to go to ...
What day is best I might be able to go sunday

Burger

Club Member
plan on making it for the saterday at the least. i also have a bunch of buddies with their rigs wanting to come up (4 or 5 of us). mostly guys running 33-35's open or locked. but i hope they change the tire classes for the event, or make 3 classes. because all of us are not as interested as we first were, now that we have to compete with buggies on 37's. not that it isnt a fun day, but with no chance on actually competing against the big boys it takes away from it.
either way ill be there with the TJ. just mentioning what i hear from other wheelers.