Wheels a churnin

Burger

Club Member
awesome weekend, and good to see so many OVO guys out there. Thanks to National for keeping this event going!!

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Fun day again! Thanks to Dan, and evereyone from National4X4. Thanks Matt for the refreshments, Adrian for supper and a bed, Dwayne for blankets and Freedom Fries(JP's naming) and everyone else that came out.

I take it you weren't planning on staying the night? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
Had a blast with the usual group of great guys. Definatelly will go again and definatelly the club need to continue sponsoring it.Thanks Justin for spoting me through the rock garden - it was like walk in the park. Oh and thanks for bringing up the refreshment :).

B

billygoatoffroad

We would like to thank you all for coming out and putting on a great show! without you guys- we would be standing around looking at rocks and mud....fun for a while but the glamour wears off quickly! hope to see you all out next year. lets continue to make this event grow. BIG PLANS !!!
Brad , Dan, Kathy Beau, Barry.
the crew out at National 4 Wheel Drive Smiths Falls

Cochise

Another great video, Marek!

Wish I could have made it out, looked like loads of fun.

Dwayne: Good on ya for the sponsorship.

And of course, thanks to National 4 Wheel Drive Smiths Falls!

:beer:

B

billygoatoffroad

I want to give credit for the video as I post it up, who put it together? Marek?

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
yes , it was me, i just had to use Dwaynes account as he is able to post vids longer than 15 min on his account.