Wheels a churnin

V

valley dad

how muddy is the course???
i would love to go at least on sunday I have a stupid wedding on saturday I "have" to be at.:pissed:
But what would it cost me to run sunday? and where is it held anyway??

BillaVista

PrettyBoy
I vote yes to club sponsorship...either we grow or perish. Let's invest and see if we can help build something.

Mad props to Valley Bytes for stepping up!

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
So from Brad Liddycoat from National 4wd the classes are as follows: "We are going to go ahead and commit to 3 classes. Let all of your buddies know. 34 inch and down, 35-38, and 39 and up."

So come on guys let's get out and help National make this an event worth going to and help it to continue on. Those of you also in OJC and EOTB please let everybody there know that there is a class for you even if you haven't built your truck and the bigger classes are looking to be a good show to watch.

:beer:

Baja

Wish I could make this. I have a wedding on Sat. and knowing who is going to be at the wedding I am not going to feel like getting up early and thrashing around in my Jeep all day on Sunday.

Next Year for sure!!

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Wish I could make this. I have a wedding on Sat. and knowing who is going to be at the wedding I am not going to feel like getting up early and thrashing around in my Jeep all day on Sunday.

Next Year for sure!!

What he said, Sunday is going to be a bitch!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

rugsucka

Scampy and I should be there on Sunday. Hockey schedule for the boy won't allow us to be there past 2 on Saturday.

Glad to hear they're having 3 classes.

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
Dwayne and i will be convoying up and timing it to be there around 3 ish when the gates open - see you all there!

Burger

Club Member
ill be up there saterday with my Jeep. heading up there with john in the bronco, andries in his jeep, my old man in his YJ, and hopefully 2 other friends in a dakota and ranger. sounds like it will be a good turn out. looking forward to it if the rain stays away!
and if anyone is bringing up shirts, id love to get some OVO stickers if there are any left!

Last edited:

Buster

Club Member
Fun day again! Thanks to Dan, and evereyone from National4X4. Thanks Matt for the refreshments, Adrian for supper and a bed, Dwayne for blankets and Freedom Fries(JP's naming) and everyone else that came out.

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
big time, a really great weekend again and some good competition! awesome that so many buggies where there too!