Wheel's A Churnin

zuk

Club Member
Volunteers were great, the event was very well run, we had a fantastic time even if we broke and did not finish ( a special Thank you to the `power steering crew`).
Looking forward to seeing everyone again in July!

bradleyfitz

Club Member
As usual, great times. Thank you Dwayne / Connie and all the volunteers that made this such a great weekend!

Badweld

Good job OVO. Looking forward to July. Hopefully with the bugs worked out. Thanks to everyone for helping me with my shitbox!

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Thank you everybody who volunteered your time setting up the course initially, especially Adrian and Matt who joined me on the previous Sunday to plan where we would be setting up the courses.
Thanks to everybody who spotted and got a lot of abnormal exersice running around the track :beer: Also for making sure everybody was able to to just worry about driving and not where the course went .
Thanks to Steve Winsor for giving me a rest from scoring.
It was a great first effort and the growing pains were not horrendous.
Thanks to Connie and Kim and Jen ?? (Kevin's wife) for registering everybody and calculating scoring with only typical Dwayne instructions :D
Lastly thank you to everybody that made sure all the flags got picked up and that the tents et al got picked up at the end of a long weekend for everyone.
We are all looking forward to those of you that could not make it joining us at the next 2 events.

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
My Pics Here:

http://www.webercomputing.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6422

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Great job Dwayne, and all of the other volunteers who made this event happen. Looking forward to doing it all again in July.

Burger

Club Member
Thanks to all who helped run the event and kept this thing going! was a great time, looking forward to July and will be camping and competing both days

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
So who else on here won, especially the Saturday modified class?

Did I timeout or something? It said DNF on my score sheet but I did finish:confused:

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Thank you Dwayne and Connie and everyone who helped. It really went reletively smooth considering it was the first event.

I am really looking forwards to july. Its gunna be awesome!

Jimbog

Club Member
Everyone that was there on Sunday, My son was the last one to run the course in my buggy it was his first time ever driving off-road, I was in the passenger seat.
Did anyone get any pictures of him driving the course? If anyone has any please post them up here.

Thanks.

Jimbog

Club Member
Hi Richard,
I won the Super Modified class on Sunday

Did I timeout or something? It said DNF on my score sheet but I did finish:confused:

Last edited:

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member

Sunday:

Stock - 1st - Matt, 2nd - one guy from Toronto, 3rd - the other guy with him (I didn't catch names)
Modified - 1st/2nd/3rd - a bunch of Samurai's :flipoff: I think Andy V., red zook (I can't remember the name for the life of me), then Jamie? I could have that one completely screwed up though, but they were the top 3.
Super Mod - 1st - Jim, 2nd - Brad, 3rd - Adrian