Wheels a Churnin

W

whitejeepxj

Never been to this event but going this weekend with the Jeep and quad.

I'd like to run the obstacle course, how early do i need ot be there for the drivers meeting and stuff?

Cheers,
Mike

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Never been to this event but going this weekend with the Jeep and quad.

I'd like to run the obstacle course, how early do i need ot be there for the drivers meeting and stuff?

Cheers,
Mike

Drivers meeting is usually around 10am.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Saturday the drivers meeting is at 9:30 with the buggies going first.
When the buggies are done we will have the small class drivers meeting of any that may be late, walk the small course and then they will run. I am running it this way so that newcomers to the smaller classes will have an idea of what is expected and with the number of buggies we have we should be finished in 2 hours tops without all the drivers being exhausted as all the buggy drivers are also competitors. This will go by quick as buggies are fast paced and with the new rocks should be quite entertaining. My plan is to then be finished all classes by 3 as I would also like to wander around and go see the other attractions.
Sunday the drivers meeting is at 10:00 and since most people are repeats we will start with the buggies and hopefully finish up early.

W

whitejeepxj

Sounds good thanks. I will aim to be there for 10 and watch the buggies to know what to expect.

Mike

W

whitejeepxj

Anyone else see the 2nd Gen dodge diesel that got stuck badly on Saturday.. apparently the entire front end ripped appart when he got pulled out on Sunday!

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
didnt see the front but knew it was going to be bad and heard that it wasn't good. sounded like his engine is toast as well.
wonder how the scout did.

Terry check your PMs!

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Steve was your Gopro runningn whenvyou were in the mudpit? I would love to see the footage. picture don't do it justice.
BTW I took over 1200 pictures on Saturday and Sunday. need to go through them all

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Ugh, your pics have personality i find compared to mine. Mine don't have the feeling yours does. I have half of them on the ftp site but need to figure out to get them in the gallery

trixter192

Club Member
Thanks guys. Auto levels fucked up the white balance, but a big thanks to Brad for letting me use his lens. I've got something similar on my wish list.