Wheels a Churnin

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I cut down on the pictures a good bit and got rid of most of the duplicates and ones that didn't turn out. They are now in the Gallery.

J

Jam

Anyone else see the 2nd Gen dodge diesel that got stuck badly on Saturday.. apparently the entire front end ripped appart when he got pulled out on Sunday!

Yeah he's my buddy.

Ripped a good chunk of his frame out, torqued the frame, and ripped a bunch of wiring out.

The engine is fixed now, it wasn't getting fuel and the starter wasn't getting power.

J

Jam

He's looking at picking up another frame for it, as he would like to plow with that this winter instead of his 2012 ram.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Do we have any idea of what the dates for this year are yet/ Last year was on July 26,27th which is our anniversary and I am pretty sure we will be elsewhere for that one if it is the same weekend.

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Do we have any idea of what the dates for this year are yet/ Last year was on July 26,27th which is our anniversary and I am pretty sure we will be elsewhere for that one if it is the same weekend.

They just posted this:

First event is June 7 and 8, 2014

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I figured that out by the countdown clock, I assume they will probably update the rest of the dates shortly. Just wondering if there was any rumors.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Any news on this front? First weekend is fast approaching. Or is this beating a dead horse?

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Have a conflict so I won't be going in June for sure. Forgot about the pesky crown that I need and another event on the 7th I promised to go to.