2013 Spring Fever-Registration is OPEN

bzzr2

hey, what is the plan/trail for the friday night run? i might be able to make it for this one run - tnx!

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Thanks for the quick reply Mitko. Gage is a great pup, loves everyone, and will be leashed and looked after so no worries :) Thanks! Just have to convince the boss to let me off now
So what did the boss say? LoL

Sounds like we're from the same area (Warkworth originally for me), there's a couple of guys coming up from that way.

O.D.

Club Member
I am going to be able to attend Sunday's run. 9AM start correct? Is it too late to sign up for a T-shirt.?

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
I am going to be able to attend Sunday's run. 9AM start correct? Is it too late to sign up for a T-shirt.?

Yes, too late, but I can *try* and save one for you. No promises though, what size?

berger

Hey Guys. I was thinking of heading up Friday. I can only be there overnight and run Saturday, but I was wondering if anyone needs a one way lift?

Sent from my Mobile

Cochise

Well, I'm screwed. No wheeling for me this weekend, except as someone's TB.

What volunteer work is needed? I can drive up Friday to help out with registration or whatever else. I can haul a trailer out there if needed (firewood, other supplies, etc).

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Im heading up thursday night as long as I finish everything tonight...

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
FYI - Munfords is out of regular, hi test only. They are supposed to get more later today.