2013 Spring Fever-Registration is OPEN

M

myjmckay

Is there anyone coming from Belleville Kingston way that hook up on way.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
The masses have spoken!!!

After a phone campaign and an email sent to all registered people planning on attending Spring Fever it has been determined that the majority of people would like to do trail runs instead of Capture the Flag.

So, we will organize trail runs to Crag Lake and Quinn Trail during Spring Fever. If there is interest we will also have a stock run to the powerline or maybe even Gorge Trail if there is enough interest.

Mud Rookie

Mall Cruiser
This being my 1st Spring Fever and very much eager to get out there I am not familiar with its exact whereabouts.

Is anyone going up the Friday evening (after 5pm) or Saturday AM (early) that I could meet up with somewhere in the Ottawa area and simply follow up to the site ???

Let me know

Thanks

Danny

Last edited:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
This being my 1st Spring Fever and very much eager to get out there I am not familiar with its exact whereabouts.

Is anyone going up the Saturday AM (early) that I could meet up with somewhere in the Ottawa area and simply follow up to the site ???

Let me know

Thanks

Danny

Directions are on the site Danny, but it's really easy.

Take 417 West, about 10K past Arnprior, turn left on to Highway 508. Follow 508 all the way through Calabogie and drive another 20 mins (Calabogie is the last stop for gas/ice/food) until you see a big concrete dam, trust us, it's big and you can't miss it. (Note: 508 will make a hard right to go around Blackdonald Lake, ignore this turn and keep going straight on to Mountain Chute Dam Rd.) Cross the bridge and go to the top of the hill, you'll see us. :)

EDIT: wrong turn!!! Whoops

C

CornwallRC

Hey Guys, Newbie to the forum and just registered for the Run this upcoming weekend, But I don't have Paypal. Can I just pay in Cash to whom ever on Friday evening?? Also I just had a couple quick questions. The "Camping" area, will it be the same all weekend?? Home base sort of thing??.. or are we packing up and re-setting up at the end of each day?? Are there any "washrooms" close by?? and as for food, I'm assuming it will stay with our camping setup? Sorry for the lame questions... I just want to be prepared. Any other things someone could suggest to bring?? Thanks
James

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Hey Guys, Newbie to the forum and just registered for the Run this upcoming weekend, But I don't have Paypal. Can I just pay in Cash to whom ever on Friday evening?? Also I just had a couple quick questions. The "Camping" area, will it be the same all weekend?? Home base sort of thing??.. or are we packing up and re-setting up at the end of each day?? Are there any "washrooms" close by?? and as for food, I'm assuming it will stay with our camping setup? Sorry for the lame questions... I just want to be prepared. Any other things someone could suggest to bring?? Thanks
James

Cash is fine when you arrive. The camping area will be the same all weekend and there will be potter potties on site. As for food yes it will stay on site but make sure it's put away from critters. Make sure you bring a bug jacket or LOTS of bug spray!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

C

CornwallRC

Perfect. great to know, We've just changed our packing style from small/light and minimal to what ever we're thinking were going to need. ;) Thanks for the quick reply...

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
I have the RTI, do we still want it now that there is no capture the flag? If so if you are still willing to pick it up it will be waiting in my lane way though it really needs a fender.

C

CornwallRC

Haha... Billy K's eh.... Couple Steamies and a Big Billy burger combo??? LOL..... haha