2013 Spring Fever-Registration is OPEN

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
how many are we short?

24 currently paid. :) (I hadn't counted in a while...) So, technically 1 short, but we can let that slide. Now we just need an insurance quote to make sure we're not being raped by them and we can call it an official GO!

Jimbog

Club Member
Awesome ,just need to finish the truck, going to be tight, but if it is not ready I am still going up for the whole weekend!

leadfoot

Club Member
I'll be there with my truck ready for it's beating. lol. I'll pay up at the meeting as well as for a t-shirt and pay my membership dues too. lol

trixter192

Club Member
Terry, if you didn't go through the minutes from march, we did discuss having an obsticle challenge.

"Obstacle Challenge - Tying 3 trucks together with rope and go through mud without breaking rope: Do we want to try it again."

There was a lot of positive feedback, and would like it to be discussed in this thread. Perhaps a voting poll might be a good idea. I wouldn't say that I should lead the decision since I haven't experienced flags or obstacle challenge first hand. I've just seen the little challenge down by the rock garden"

Also, who has the RTI, I can bring it, please PM me.

Last edited:
C

Colin

I Vote for 2 days of wheeling trails! So far this is the only time in the wheeling season to hit the ottawa trails.

Colin

Last edited:

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Well I am wondering about all the people who have registered but haven't paid and then I notice a window I had open for weeks, (I think since from before holidays) that was showing to pay for the event and shirt. Doh! Terry could you check if my payment went through and for a medium shirt? Or did I pay before and this was for Connie's? Or have I not paid for her. Thanks :beer:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Well I am wondering about all the people who have registered but haven't paid and then I notice a window I had open for weeks, (I think since from before holidays) that was showing to pay for the event and shirt. Doh! Terry could you check if my payment went through and for a medium shirt? Or did I pay before and this was for Connie's? Or have I not paid for her. Thanks :beer:
I have 1 payment from you for driver & shirt, no details of sizes mentioned.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Hey Terry
So I need a medium, how do I go about re-initializing the paypal to pay for Connie?

I only have 1 payment from you. Pay another for her and add the shirt, assuming she is driving a truck.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
So do I have to register her again? I can't seem where to just pay otherwise.

You're bringing 2 trucks, right? Right now I have payment from you for 1 truck & 1 shirt. That pays for your buggy and your shirt.

If you're bringing Connie's rig, you need to go to the PayPal options and send another payment for her truck & a shirt if she wants one.

Clear as mud?

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Alright that is me trying to find a link at the top of the page with the rest of the links, I see the Pricing Information link now I just assumed it was rates only (yeah I know ASSUME).Connie is paid for, small t-shirt. BTW it does not let you choose shirt size unless I am missing that too.
Wow I should have got a friend in IT to help me.
:beer:

Last edited: