2013 Spring Fever-Registration is OPEN

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
happy, happy, happy - just found out that i won't have to go away in May! So spring fever here i come - registered and paid.

szabotage

gonna try and make it up this year, but it all depends on whether i can get my truck together by then. so i'll pay cash at the dam if i make it up :)

trixter192

Club Member
Hey look, we made the minimum 25 pre-registration. NOW it's official. Adrian, I want to see that beer can fence, I'll bring the duct tape.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
No, it does not. Those are people that are basically saying "I'll be there!", but until they send the money. We're currently at 14 pre-paid. We had a large group from the Montreal area that have backed out and they had pre-paid, so I had to refund their payments. So...10 to go people.

Jimbog

Club Member
No, it does not. Those are people that are basically saying "I'll be there!", but until they send the money. We're currently at 14 pre-paid. We had a large group from the Montreal area that have backed out and they had pre-paid, so I had to refund their payments. So...10 to go people.

Well that sucks!! what the hell!! was it something I said?? lol

R

Root Moose

I just signed/paid up. I have no idea if I'll be able to go but there's another seat anyway. :)

Last edited:

Baja

Well I guess I better go pre pay. Was just being lazy.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

O.D.

Club Member
Terry,

When do you need to know regarding pre-pay? Is there a cut off date? I am still in the air with my schedule and if i CAN make it, it'll only be for Sunday.

jeep_junkie

I really want to get out for this but i'm not sure if the Jeep will be ready. Is there still a point of going up for the weekend?..., anyone think that there will be an extra seat or two for passengers. I can get a chance to get some wicked video with the go pro and my other camcorder too.
:beer:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Terry,

When do you need to know regarding pre-pay? Is there a cut off date? I am still in the air with my schedule and if i CAN make it, it'll only be for Sunday.

If it's only for Sunday, don't worry about pre-paying as for 1 day we typically charge 20 bucks which isn't even an option on the PayPal list. And no, no real cut-ff date as I can still check who has paid online up there via my phone, so no cutoff date.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
I really want to get out for this but i'm not sure if the Jeep will be ready. Is there still a point of going up for the weekend?..., anyone think that there will be an extra seat or two for passengers. I can get a chance to get some wicked video with the go pro and my other camcorder too.
:beer:
You can usually find seats, but no guarantees unless you have something arranged ahead of time.

M

myjmckay

K so how does work there are not enough people. Run is canceled.or we camp and do a few runs with people that are registered

Sent from my GT-S5690M using Tapatalk 2

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
If we don't have enough people and have to cancel then we will refund the deposits and decide what to do from there. If we don't have a policy then we cannot camp at the dam. That would leave the next largest area being about 2km up the access road on the hydro line. If there is no dam then capture the flag will be out to and it'll just be some trail runs.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2