Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Excellent. Guess you'll be nominated for any unknown water crossings! LoL

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
So I have a gpx file that will lead you from the Mountain Chute dam, to the campsite for Friday night/Saturday morning departure. I do not want to post this file publicly. Will a gpx file work for everyone? IE: Do you have a GPS that accepts gpx/Backcountry Navigator for Android/something else to use .gpx? I can of course provide long/lat of the destination too.

Minion

I have a GPX app on my phone, but I don't have access to the private members forum, since not a member yet.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
I have a GPX app on my phone, but I don't have access to the private members forum, since not a member yet.
That's OK, I'll email it or something closer to the date, no need for members forum access.

Raven

Club Member
So I have a gpx file that will lead you from the Mountain Chute dam, to the campsite for Friday night/Saturday morning departure. I do not want to post this file publicly. Will a gpx file work for everyone? IE: Do you have a GPS that accepts gpx/Backcountry Navigator for Android/something else to use .gpx? I can of course provide long/lat of the destination too.

I b

Minion

No sir, been to two meetings but couldn't do the Mother's Day run or Spring Fever. Hoping to make the Gorge run on the 25th and then this camping weekend will hopefully make 2.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Ssh you are supposed to lie :)
I thought you had done more than the Carp run
Pretty sure I will be in now for that weekend (lord knows I need it)