Toys for Tots Sunday Dec 7th

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Here is the updated flyer. We re worded it and changed it a bit.
What do you all think?
:beer:

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
I think that's good to go :beer: Any way you can save that as a GIF (prefered) or JPG for the website?

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
I added it to the front page.

Just did the old print screen and copy to paint trick to convert it to JPG :clue:

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Thanks Adrian, Looks great. I guess we don't need it to be coverted?

I will let you know how many and how big of the posters i want soon John.

:beer:

R

Regimental

This is a great idea guys. I love it.

I work for a big farm equipment place south of Ottawa and I am trying to get them on board as well. It may mean me putting their signs on my rig. Is this okay?

One thing on the poster though, it says "...any of OUT drop boxes... " instead of "...any of OUR drop boxes..."

Talk soon.

Reg

R

Regimental

Sorry to double post here, but it just occurred to me... would you guys mind if I let the lads at the OMVA (Ontario Military Vehicle Association) know about this. There are a lot of old military off road vehicles within this group and I think they would love a chance to help out.

Let me know.

Reg

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Sorry to double post here, but it just occurred to me... would you guys mind if I let the lads at the OMVA (Ontario Military Vehicle Association) know about this. There are a lot of old military off road vehicles within this group and I think they would love a chance to help out.

Let me know.

Reg

By all means!!!! The more the merryer.

chunkytrunks

Club Member
This is a great idea guys. I love it.

I work for a big farm equipment place south of Ottawa and I am trying to get them on board as well. It may mean me putting their signs on my rig. Is this okay?

One thing on the poster though, it says "...any of OUT drop boxes... " instead of "...any of OUR drop boxes..."

Talk soon.

Reg

Yep, thats fine to have theres signs on your rig.

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Just to remond everyone Dec 7th is coming up fast. Less than 2 weeks away. Collect your toys and start thinking about how you are gunna decorate your truck.

Also Dwayne and Dirk are organizing a little Toys for Tots for Renfrew because Toy Mountain doesn't distribute to Renfrew. So they have drop boxes set up in a few banks. Also they will and myself will be in the Refrew Parade which is on Dec 6th. So whoever can't make it to Ottawa on the 7th they can come out on the 6th.

Now who is going to be joining me for the tv interviews,
John, Steve West, and Terry? Is that correc? Is there anyone else?

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Sorry, yes. Windsor.

Who is in charge of the clubs insurance. I have some questions about it.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Tim is taking care of it.

Sent from my iPhone

On 28-Nov-08, at 1:18 PM, "Mud Lite" wrote:

We carry 2 million, do they want to be added as additional insured? I can request it from Jones Brown if required.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
someone better get a hold of tim and get him in she loop then.

Sent from my iPhone

On 28-Nov-08, at 1:43 PM, "chunkytrunks" wrote:

Ok, i have no problem with that.
John, PM sent

chunkytrunks

Club Member
I need to know approximatly how many people are coming or planning on coming. This is a great way to give back to the community and great for the club.
It is still just a fun day will end early. Like i said we take get to take advantage of the public land and the club itself so here is a good way to give back to the public and the club.

If everyone who is planning on coming post up that would be great.
Even if you can't come and want to donate a toy let me know and i will pick it up or find someone to pick it up.

Once again it is next sunday Dec 7th starts at 10:00 and Lincoln Fields. We will leave at 12:00 and convoy down Carling to the toy drop location. And then we will go to the Prescott for lunch and beer!

:beer::beer:

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I am planning on coming and I sent an email to everyone in the office (~30 people). Not sure what I will be bringing toy-wise though
I need to know approximatly how many people are coming or planning on coming. This is a great way to give back to the community and great for the club.
It is still just a fun day will end early. Like i said we take get to take advantage of the public land and the club itself so here is a good way to give back to the public and the club.

If everyone who is planning on coming post up that would be great.
Even if you can't come and want to donate a toy let me know and i will pick it up or find someone to pick it up.

Once again it is next sunday Dec 7th starts at 10:00 and Lincoln Fields. We will leave at 12:00 and convoy down Carling to the toy drop location. And then we will go to the Prescott for lunch and beer!

:beer::beer:

J

JeepJen

Ty and I are coming. Not sure if it's one truck or 2 for us, and not sure which one(s) but we will be there!