Toys for Tots Sunday Dec 7th

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Thanks John. Depending on how many people i may not call the media. I don't want to use up Laura's Favours if we are only gunna have 10 people.
I will decide tomorrow if we are gunna use the media or not.
:beer:

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Welcome to my world ;-)

LOL!!! Yes i understand now :lmao:

Thanks guys.

I think in order to make it really worth using up our favours we should have around 20. As of right now im seeing around 10-12 Which is still better than last year.
:smokin:

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Time change

Well looks like i am gunna save the large media for next year. We will still have a newspaper or two though.

I am now gunna change the time since we don't have any media. I Think we should meet at Lincoln Fields at 11:00-11:30.

I still hope to see lots of you guys out there since all in all this is for the kids and not us.
I will still be getting there for 10:00 incase some people don't see that the time is changed.

S

Steve B

I should be there Matt, wondering if some one can bring me an OVO sticker as I will be in my stock Blazer.

Steve B

chunkytrunks

Club Member
At least the weather is warmer this year!!! only minus 4.

:smokin:

LOL!!!! yeah, last year was hell!!!! And this year i have a reservation at The Prescott and i know they are open :flipoff:

Thanks Steve. Maybe Richard could bring one?

I

IncredibleHulk

Al and I may be in with either the patriot or the rubicon... he has his mens christmas dinner with the military sunday so im not sure yet

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I may show up a little early to keep you company.
Silly question but should the gifts be wrapped or not?

Well looks like i am gunna save the large media for next year. We will still have a newspaper or two though.

I am now gunna change the time since we don't have any media. I Think we should meet at Lincoln Fields at 11:00-11:30.

I still hope to see lots of you guys out there since all in all this is for the kids and not us.
I will still be getting there for 10:00 incase some people don't see that the time is changed.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
NOT wrapped.

Sent: Wed 12/3/2 008 11:46 AM
To: Terry Brummell
Subject: [Events/Trail Runs-t-1378] RE: Toys for Tots Sunday Dec 7th

Sil ly question but should the gifts be wrapped or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkytrunks

I am now gunna change the time since we don't have any media. I Think we sh ould meet at Lincoln Fields at 11:00-11:30.

I still hope to see lots of you guys out there since all in all th is is for the kids and not us.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- =-=-=-

Unsubscribe from Events/Trail Runs View thread in forum (134 replies) | Reply via forum | Start a new thread via forum View Fo rums You may reply to this email to post a reply to the forum .
You can also begin a new thread by sending an email to pub_trails@ovo.ca!-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Cool

NOT wrapped.

Sent: Wed 12/3/2 008 11:46 AM
To: Terry Brummell
Subject: [Events/Trail Runs-t-1378] RE: Toys for Tots Sunday Dec 7th

Sil ly question but should the gifts be wrapped or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkytrunks

I am now gunna change the time since we don't have any media. I Think we sh ould meet at Lincoln Fields at 11:00-11:30.

I still hope to see lots of you guys out there since all in all th is is for the kids and not us.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- =-=-=-

Unsubscribe from Events/Trail Runs View thread in forum (134 replies) | Reply via forum | Start a new thread via forum View Fo rums You may reply to this email to post a reply to the forum .
You can also begin a new thread by sending an email to pub_trails@ovo.ca!-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -

Loco

I'd wheel it
Amy and I will be there too Matt. Going to pick up the Sami for the event too. If someone's bringing stickers I'll take one too. Either silver or black, if possible (I'll pay for it of course).
See you Sunday.

chunkytrunks

Club Member
So Toys for Tots is this sunday!! Hope to see everyone there, it is gunna be fun.
Who does have the ovo stickers? Could we get one for sunday if possible?

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Had a great time and even enjoyed myself freezing my butt off before. Plus I think we did a great thing today. I hope they meet the levels they need.

As mentioned to us today, if you are planning on still getting something for Toys for Tots, they are really low on 1-2 and boys and girls from 8-12, people have a tendency to forget about them and focus on a lot younger.

This is a great cause and puts a smile on a child's face and I am sure removes some of the stress on their parents who may not be as fortunate at this time of year.

Matt, thanks again for taking this on!

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Thanks all for coming out. It was a good turn out. We had 13 cars and trucks which was double from last year. Next year hopfully we will get double again and maybe it won't be as cold.