Vennacher(Calabogie)/Lingham Powerline Expedition July 17-19 2015

Which weekend do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
I probably know just friday if Im in due of familly issue but Im looking for that with all my kids and my wife. so I let you know or me be do just a part of the trip
Keep us updated on the forum so that we know if we should be expecting you to arrive or not.

Baja

Having never tent camped with the JK before, I decided to do a trial pack. Everything fits! Including a 5 gallon jug of water.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I should hope so, you have a 4 door. I started packing the TJ last night. It is going to be TIGHT

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
I should hope so, you have a 4 door. I started packing the TJ last night. It is going to be TIGHT
I'm leaving the back seat open for the dog, but am using the feet area of the backseat for stuff, so if it wasn't a 4 door we'd be toast! LoL I will have the 5 gallon jug with me, so no need to bring yours with you if you were planning on it.

Baja

I will have the 5 gallon jug with me, so no need to bring yours with you if you were planning on it.

Great, thanks, that will help. Do you want me to bring a folding table (bag one). Im assuming you dont have one packed since yours in in your camper (in my driveway lol)

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
I have my smaller aluminum table packed. It's enough room for the grill and jug of water. If you can fit yours, sure, if not we can make due with just mine.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

BuBBaBO

Club Member
So, are you bringing it (or do I need to pick it up today), or do I need to go buy one?

Are you at Mitel today? Traci is working from home today if you want to pick it up, or I can drop it off.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
I am at Mitel but my vehicle is at the shop for oil change right now. PM me the address and I can head over after I pick it up, likely late afternoon.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Friday I'm going to have supper at home so I'll be getting there late.
OK, you're comfortable with the directions? When you get to the 4 way intersection at the base of Dodge Lake give a shout on your CB (chan 4) and we should be able to hear you.

brylade

I'll also be bringing fresh water (far more than I will need), but no table.
I still have some room if you guys are full, I can take some extra stuff with me.

Baja

Still planing on being there between 3 and 4.

I am packing my chainsaw and axe just incase we run into some blockages and for evening fires.

Brad I am going to try and fit my table too so we should be good.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
OK, you're comfortable with the directions? When you get to the 4 way intersection at the base of Dodge Lake give a shout on your CB (chan 4) and we should be able to hear you.

I'll have no problem, I'll have two GPSs with me and maybe a paper map too.

brylade

If anyone forgets something, my wife is coming out for the friday night of camping in my truck, and should be there by 10PM. (she has to work till 8). As long as I can msg her by 8:45 she should be able to swing by Sobeys on the way out of town.

brylade

Hey,

My attempts to leave work early are not going well.
I likely will be closer to 8PM unless I can get out early.
I'll do my best to be there earlier (setup in the dark is not fun)
Wont be stopping at Antrim for dinner or at Mumfords as I wont know what time I'll be passing through.