Vennacher(Calabogie)/Lingham Powerline Expedition July 17-19 2015

Which weekend do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bzzr2

hey guys, i am not going to be making it out.. Too much going on right now. Hope you all have a good time and find a fun for all route through past where we went this spring!

Terry i just might have a big update to my thread on expedition portal at the end of august.....!

Enjoy the wknd!

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
hey guys, i am not going to be making it out.. Too much going on right now. Hope you all have a good time and find a fun for all route through past where we went this spring!

Terry i just might have a big update to my thread on expedition portal at the end of august.....!

Enjoy the wknd!
Ohhhh...heading back up there?!?!?!?

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
I wonder if we will have any lurkers that just show up? I really would like a count just so I know that this wasn't a colossal waste of time.

BuBBaBO

Club Member
I have an extra tent I believe (@Twinkie 's old one). I can check when I get home

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
That's a big tent for one person, unless Richard is bringing the crew with him?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
I have an extra tent I believe (@Twinkie 's old one). I can check when I get home

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

That would be great as I rarely camp (last time was 15 years ago!). Otherwise CT has a good sale on a Coleman.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
I am coming alone, how big is it? The Coleman I'm looking at is 8' x 7' (4 person). As long as I can fit it in the Jeep and it doesn't take too many :beer: to setup I don't care if it's big.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Mike will need to confirm which one he has. It's either a 4 person dome, which wouldn't be so bad. Or its the 4 man with vestibule, which still wouldn't be bad I guess since it is just the fly that creates the vestibule. Either will fit in the Jeep, they are about the same size when packed up.

brylade

So is there any reason for me to wait at the 508/511 intersection? (old mumfords)

Don't want to be wasting time if no one needs it.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Waiting for BBARR to respond. If no response or any other interest in meeting up then don't stop. ☺

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Having never tent camped with the JK before, I decided to do a trial pack. Everything fits! Including a 5 gallon jug of water.

S

steeldaytonas

I probably know just friday if Im in due of familly issue but Im looking for that with all my kids and my wife. so I let you know or me be do just a part of the trip