Rear wheel bearings packed, I used grease just like the front instead of oil. I read somewhere that worked better to keep water out of the bearings. Rear rotors, calipers, pads and axle shafts installed. Removed rear diff cover so I can drill and tap for a drain plug, a vent bellow, and an oversize fill plug. Worked the steering ram back and fourth with the tires on to make sure no binding or clearence issues, all is good!
Got more work done last night, The truck is now attached to the new axles at all 4 corners! Added some round tube to the lower rear shock mounts and made some mounting tabs out off 1/4 flat stock. now it matches the front lower mounts. Making new driveshafts this weekend.
I did put the tires on it last night, it is 91"s wide and 12.5 feet long, approach and departure angles are in the negatives. Going to measure the lowest point on the t-case and diffs tonight. Door sill is 34"s
Rear diff is out now, on the rack, my son is fullly welding all the brackets that were just tacked on. Should be done tonight. Started painting small parts for reassembly. Got the power steering pump pully,bracket,pump and orbital mounted last night. Tonight I will fabricate a new steering shaft,mount the new reservoir and filter, run my lines, cooler is already mounted, using the old one from the power assist setup I used to have. Should have steering by tonight.