September Run ~ Quinn with Northumberland

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Maybe I missed it somewhere, but who is leading the trip to Lavant? Just trying to get confirmation that there is indeed a run.

O.D.

Club Member
I MIGHT be going and could lead..... But i won't know till this evening.. Stuck at FAWKIN' work right now and depends how the day goes whether or not i have to come in again tomorrow.... Plus i gots to get buy in from the boss... :)

G

Grumpy

I will be leading this run and would like to have a final tally of people going so I can confirm this run. I will not be heading out for a day of wheeling with only one other truck....3 or more please....Loco...are you coming?? Who else? Meeting at Loblaws at 9:30 Sunday morning or Tim Horton's on the main drag into Almonte at 10:15.....come on guys speak up please let me know who's coming. I have no mobile communication so please reply to this BEFORE 7 AM SUNDAY!

G

Grumpy

I'm new to the area is there someone that can meet me somewhere around carling to show me the way i have no idea where to go?

I'll be at the Loblaw's in Bell's Corners, (Robertson Road at Moodie Drive) for 9:30 am, pulling out of there at 9:40. Can I expect you there?

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
I just ripped the rear end out of my truck, so I cant go. good luck tomorrow!

Cochise

Try 10:45 at Hopetown, are you confirming?

I can't go now. I got a call an hour ago that my son's hockey tryout is tomorrow at 9 AM. Gotta love getting less than 24 hours notice. :banghead:

Have fun and take pics if you can.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
And it looks like I'm out...gotta help the wife pack up her booth at the Richmond fair. Have fun, and post lots of pics!

G

Grumpy

So it looks like me and you Matt, unless there are some lurkers on here who are going and not posting......I'm shutting the computer off and going to load the Samurai.....see u in Almonte.

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Well we had an great run Sunday. Awsome weather. It was Steve and I, and then Tim came later meeting us at the top. We found a lost dog.
Btw, Steve howd that go? Find the owner? All in all you guys missed an awsome trail run.

O.D.

Club Member
Awesome it was....

Small group = opportunity to explore = Amazing new routes !!!!

Cochise

Well we had an great run Sunday. Awsome weather. It was Steve and I, and then Tim came later meeting us at the top. We found a lost dog.
Btw, Steve howd that go? Find the owner? All in all you guys missed an awsome trail run.

Thanks for rubbing it in. :flipoff:

It was a beautiful day, and got lots done around the house. Kid scored a goal and an assist. :smokin:

Cochise

Looks like there's only going to be 5-6 guys from Northumberland Offroad doing the Quinn on the 25th (Saturday).

I'll be there. Anybody else interested?