TJ Rubicon rebuild.

M

MadMax

Hahaha it needed some TLC......even custom vinyls for the "Rubicon and Jeep" to match the blue springs as well as the blue under the tramp stamp now it's just finer details major stuff is done:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O.D.

Club Member
I hadn't seen that Trail Gate before, very nice :D

M

MadMax

time for some Undercoating and bed liner the interior floors!

M

MadMax

After scrubbing and cleaning the undercarriage it got a thorough spray at Krown today who I might add are dog friendly[emoji2] brought mad max along for the trip.

They literally filled the frame with oil and covered the coils and shocks! Now it'll sit till summer while I look at it and wonder what else can I do to it!

M

MadMax

Decided to test out the Rubi couple days ago near Marlbouro forest LOTS of ice under all that snow hahaha

Didn't get stuck but it was close[emoji2]

M

MadMax

Replacing stock torn subwoofer in center console this week

With this new one it looks nice and great reviews for a $27.00 600W sub! See how it sounds when I'm done.

And new light bar also getting installed

It got good reviews and at $145.00 with a nice switch and wiring harness I couldn't pass it up:) we'll see how durable it is in the long haul!?

M

MadMax

Gates are closed in some areas but there are spots you can get in......I've been in that trail during the summer and it's pretty wet so I didn't go very far before turning around! Yeah 6.5" sub/mid driver either way it'll sound better than what was in there:)

M

MadMax

Well sub is installed but the factory amp is garbage and not really pushing it to its full potential but it sounds better than the old one did:)