PROJECT!!! Buggy Build

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
Plumbed the lines. Re-used the orginal front from the MC to the T with a new 3/16" fitting on the MC end and re-bent to fit. Made up a new one for the rear from the MC to the prop valve.

Now just need to bleed them and get the front axle back together and I'll should be good to go again.

D

Dirk

DOH...and I spent $140 on a Toy MC....:mad:
Maybe I'll bring it back and get one from a Vette.

looks good man.

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
Quite the stutter you've got there Dirk :flipoff:

Got the brakes blead yesterday, now If I could just get the Birf replaced I'd be able to drive it again and see how much things improved.

leadfoot

Club Member
Nice find. I think you and Adrian will have to stock up on more toy axle parts and such though. You guys are gonna be blowing up parts everywhere :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
Nice find. I think you and Adrian will have to stock up on more toy axle parts and such though. You guys are gonna be blowing up parts everywhere :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Just think, when we do get to upgrade, there will be a couple of bullet-proof Sammys as a result :smokin:

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
can you say 60's and chromolies.....hehehehehe . At least Jon is lacking traction right now.

:D

What do you mean? The guy I bought my tires from said there was atleast 50% tread depth? :flipoff:

Or do you mean that I now have enough power to make traction difficult? :smokin:

R

Root Moose

How 'bout LQ9? :D:D

2003 Silverado SS, 345 hp, 380 lbft, only 47,000km

:flipoff::flipoff:

Sweetness. Definitely see some 60s in your future whether you want 'em or not. :) Get it at A&O?

So, has this swap been done into your style Toyota before? I ask because there is a guy at NAXJA doing a Gen IV swap into an XJ and it is really tight. I can't see your Toy's engine bay being much bigger.

He's made everything fit but he's been doing a lot of head scratching and "re-engineering" along the way. His pass side coil over just clears his York compressor and the driver's side just clears the alternator.

If you're planning on tubing everything front of the firewall I guess it's a moot point. ;)

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
Sweetness. Definitely see some 60s in your future whether you want 'em or not. :) Get it at A&O?

So, has this swap been done into your style Toyota before?

If you're planning on tubing everything front of the firewall I guess it's a moot point. ;)

It came from Tazco Auto in Oshawa and a SAWEEEET deal for what it is.

I have no idea if anyone this particular swap has been done it in a Toy or anything else for that matter. As we all know SBC has been put into just about everything that moves.

Everything in front of the firewall is gone except the hood. I'll make it fit, no worries on that. :D

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
Winter 08-09 pics

So finally some progress pics for this winter's upgrades -- Lots more in the gallery :

End of '08 wheeling season: